“First time stay”

Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel lobby was very clean also the breakfast area. Our room was quiet and also clean and neat. The lady at the desk when we arrived helped us find a restaurant in the area that served the typed of food that we enjoy. Easy drive, not far from the hotel. We would definitely stay at this hotel again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stopped here on the way back to MI (from FL). Super quiet hotel and excellent staff. Everyone is friendly here and hard working; you can tell by how clean the facility is. Comfortable beds and linens and plenty of hot water (with decent pressure). Outdoor pool (heated?) and no hot tub....so probably only good during the summer. I've stayed at the H.I. Express at the same I-65 exit and the room, cleanliness & food don't come close...but they do have a much larger fitness room and they have an indoor pool (again no hot tub). Price was about the same between the two. I'm glad I chose Hampton for this stay as I needed the rest adn I can't say enough about the comfort of the beds & linens and how quiet this place is.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I would definitely recommend this hotel for your stay! I did not think that the price was all that bad for what we received. The rooms where perfectly clean and very spacious. It had all the amenities that one would need for a over night stay or even a couple days. The staff was helpful and very friendly. The breakfast choices were not limited they had a nice variety. I will being staying here again if I am ever back in the area!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This hotel was very clean, friendly, helpful and accommodating to me and my family during our stay. I was there on business and my family, with two young children, came along. They were friendly and kind, interacting with my kids and helpful to my husband as he juggled them while I was working. We would definitely go back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Although the room was clean and comfortable as usual, the rate seemed a bit high for the location. There was not a convenience store in the hotel and the vending machines were over priced and void of product.
The staff was very good and the breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was the best hotel I've stayed at in quite a few years. Everything was on point. The room was impeccable, check-in was simple, and breakfast was delicious! I only travel to the Louisville area about once a year but this will be the only hotel I consider on my next trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julie R
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I've stayed here twice and was very happy with the experience. It has quick access to I65 and it only takes about 10 minutes to get to downtown. I usually choose Hampton over other hotels because I think their beds are the most comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooks
Fairfield Inn Louisville South
Best Western Shepherdsville
#2 of 8 in Shepherdsville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hillview
Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.

Address: 180 Willabrook Dr, Brooks, KY 40109-5254
Region: United States > Kentucky > Brooks
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Price Range: £95 - £142 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Louisville i-65 @ Brooks Rd. Hotel Brooks