“Best Hotel at Great rates!”

Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
St Louis
“Best Hotel at Great rates!”
Reviewed 6 May 2007

My family stayed here for a week while my husband was here on business during the Kentucky Derby. The ONLY down fall of this hotel was that the halls had an old smoke smell to them. Other than that, it was one of the friendliest and enjoyable stays that I have had in all our travels (and we travel ALOT). There wasn't one staff member that wasn't friendly and you could tell they all enjoyed working at the hotel!! They went out of there way to make sure every person was satified. Since it was derby week they decorated the halls and even gave each room special gifts. The breakfast was different each day and was wonderul. The pool was closed so I can't comment on that. I did have trouble getting wireless internet on the third floor but just used an ethernet cable that they provided and it was wonderful. They also have a com[uter and printer downstairs if you need one. The workout room was always clean. Our rooms were always clean and the housekeepers were friendly and quick. It's less than 10 minutes from Louisville and I loved not always having to deal with the city traffic. I had three children with me and I also recommend this place for families. IT WAS WONDERFUL. I will come back next time!!

• Liked — The friendliest of the staff
  • Disliked — The dmell of the halls
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank mommy4xs

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Southington, CT
Reviewed 11 July 2006

I got an economical fare for here during Derby Week in Louisville. Yup. This Hampton is a few minutes from the airport and just outside Louisville but close enough to get into town in a snap. There's nearby dining but too far too walk (if you're here, you have a car.) I used the workout room and found it pleasant and convenient. Hampton Inn beds are the comfiest. The lobby was cheerily decorated for Derby. I found that fun. The staff was helpful, friendly and eager to be of assistance to make my stay more enjoyable.

• Stayed May 2006, travelled on business
1 Thank ShowHorseFan
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 October 2005

Wonderful place. Everyone is very friendly and hospitable. The breakfast is great and we loved the cookies in the room when we checked in. We plan to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 April 2005

CALL AHEAD IF YOU WILL BE STAYING IN KY VIA 65 We traveled to Florida (VIA Georgia, big mistake...took 12 HOURS to get out of GA due to construction every 30 miles and a huge car pileup-YUCK, went home via Alabama-MUUCH Better!)
Anyway on the way down we had to sleep at a rest area because there were NO rooms anywhere on this route, and I mean NO rooms. So, knowing we had to travel back that same route we called ahead to this place for the trip home. Wonderful is all I can say...good service, good food, immaculate room, fridge and microwave..awesome breakfast. Stay here if you need an oasis on your trip!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooks
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 9 in Shepherdsville
Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville
Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South
Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.

Property: Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
Address: 180 Willabrook Dr, Brooks, KY 40109-5254
Region: United States > Kentucky > Brooks
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Louisville i-65 @ Brooks Rd. Hotel Brooks