“Beautiful weekend getaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Burkesville
The Hidden Cave Ranch Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Burkesville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My family enjoyed our stay at this beautiful log home. The family room is huge and has an extremely comfortable king size bed. If you are looking for a place to go hiking and enjoy the great outdoors, this is a place for you. We really loved the dogs and horses and hiking up to the cave.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank karonbg
There are newer reviews for The Hidden Cave Ranch Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 15 October 2013

My sisters and I recently spent our annual sisters'weekend here and had a great time. Marion and Jaro were awesome hosts and the food was awesome! We enjoyed playing with the animals and going horseback riding and Marion was careful to know our riding skills before heading out on the trail. It's a beautiful and relaxing place.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Marlene G
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights while attending a local bluegrass festival. We stayed in the Family Room and were more than pleased. The downstairs game room had more than enough stuff to read, watch, and play if we had had the time to go down there. But we spent our day exploring the creek and cave. No need to go to a park. The nature was right there, up close and personal. The food was good. The pizza excellent! They were very accomodating to our time frame and even helped us with things we had forgotten. The only reason for 4 star instead of 5 is that the upstairs rooms were warm during the day - they cooled off alot at night and were very comfortable. If you'll be in the room during the day (which we weren't), I suggest booking one of the 1st floor or basement rooms. They also have a lot of dogs (which have been lovingly rescued!). If you're not an animal lover, you might want to mention it to them. They were able to put the dogs away while we were hiking on the property and that was very accommodating. Bring your own snacks/drinks to put in the provided refrigerators. Their friendliness and accommodatiing service far outweighed these minor things for us. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again and hope we get to.

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms were warm during the day - but they cooled off alot at night and were very comfor...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ericalogantulsa
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My friends and I stayed at this B&B during a yard sale trip. We were the only guests and were made to feel right at home. Jaro was very friendly and is a fabulous cook. The experience for these three "junkers" was excellent. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sandi A
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My Grandson and I rented an RV from the ranch for three nights. We have rented RVs in the past however this one was spotless, had every amenity we could use and it was just gorgeous! Jaro had everything including a grill, chairs, tables, balls for my grandso to play with set up as soon as we arrived! We had a true RV camping experience like we were the owners. Jarod went out of his way to be sure we had everything we needed and so we would have a carefree and fun experience! I am already looking at my calender for our next trip!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2013

My wife and I were really looking forward to staying at this Bed and Breakfast after seeing a segment on Kentucky Life TV show and after reading all the great reviews. When we arrived at the B&B we noticed it wasn't as nice on the outside as portrayed in the pictures. The owner greeted us at the door and showed us to our room which was upstairs. That day the temperature was in the 80's and it was like an oven in our room. We asked him about the air conditioning and he said they don't use it this time of year. I don't blame someone for wanting save money but it shouldn't be done at the expense of your guest's comfort. Also the room was advertised as having a private bathroom but the bathroom and shower were down the hall. Lastly the entertainment room in the basement had a very musty smell probably due to the air conditioning not being used for several months. After we had been there for an hour my wife's allergies were acting up due to pets in the house and I knew we weren't going to be able to stay so I informed the owner we would have to leave. His main concern was to make sure I paid for the two nights we had booked. I'm sure the people that own and operate this place are nice people but we had a bad experience and I feel disappointed that owner made no attempt at least refund some of my payment.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Randy E
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Hidden cave is a beautiful bed and breakfast. Owners are awesome friendly people. The scenery is breathe taking and they have beautiful horses. Best vacation place ever! I almost forgot to mention the great food!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Countrygirl73mi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burkesville
Baymont Inn & Suites Albany
Lake Cumberland State Resort
Alpine Motel
Alpine Motel
#1 of 2 in Burkesville
Dale Hollow Lake State Resort (Mary Ray Oaken Lodge)
Royal Inn Motel
Royal Inn Motel
#2 of 2 in Albany

Been to The Hidden Cave Ranch Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!