“Lovely historic home!”

Burlington's Willis Graves Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Burlington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Nancy and Bob have created an historic home (cir 1830) into a lovely Bed and Breakfast. Our room was charming and very comfortable. The cleanliness and attention to detail made the home warm and inviting. Our breakfasts were delicious too! We would highly recommend this B & B!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank peg k

Reviewed 14 March 2013

My husband and I took a mini trip to Burlington, KY for our second Anniversary to go antiquing. When we arrived at the Burlington Willis BB we were welcomed by our host Nancy, who showed us around the Inn, her kitchen and showed us all her antiques. She was so pleasant, helpful and made us feel right at home. We stayed in Catherine's Room on the second floor. Absolutely loved it!!! The breakfast were amazing!! The atmosphere just so pleasant! We even had a bird's nest outside our window with new eggs. I definitely will go back and if your ever in the Cincinnati/Kentucky area, make it a place to rest your head!!!

Room Tip: The pictures on the website truly present the rooms well. All are cozy and beautifully decorated.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I have stayed here twice now and, as far as I am concerned, it sets the standard for ALL B&Bs. (I can't wait to go back!) Nancy is impeccable, and the breakfast is the best I have had anywhere, in any situation. (I still crave those quiches...and the pancakes...) We stayed in the retreat (the top part of the cabin), and "fantastic" isn't even strong enough of a word to describe it. The jacuzzi and the steam shower are supremely relaxing. Please, do yourself a favor and make your way here; I promise you won't regret it. (I only wish I lived closer to it.) Thanks, Nancy!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2013

I won't go into all the details, but it was one of the best quick get aways my wife and me have ever had. The Innkeeper, Nancy, does such a great job of making everyone feel welcome, informed, and at peace. The breakfast is worth the trip itself and the locals are, in the words of my father, 'the salt of the earth.' Cincinnati is a easy drive north and Florence is only a few minutes away (Florence has pretty much everything you could want). Awesome trip... we will be back. We stayed in the Thomas Room; it was small but immaculate and perfect for a couple in need of tranquility.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We finally found our favorite B&B. Tears fell on our cheeks as we left Willis Graves, Nancy and NoPaws, the cat. We stayed in the log cabin suite and it was a perfect combination of history and modern conveniences. The cabin is restored with the finest materials. Nancy is a perfect hostess and her snacks and breakfasts are the best. She should publish a cook book. I've never had Creme broulette french toast and it is marvelous. If you want to treat yourself to a delightful B&B experience then go directly, do not stop, directly to Willis Graves B&B. Eat at Tousey's House restaurant. It was so nice, we ate there twice!

Room Tip: Either room in the log cabin is the best for historic experience and very quiet.
Reviewed 21 October 2012

This was the first time my husband and I have ever been to a B&B. I think this place has spoiled us from other B&Bs because it sits the bar so high.
We stayed in the Mr and Mrs. Graves Suite. When we walked in we felt at home. We received a very warm welcome from Catherine. She was very nice and made sure we had everything we needed. The living room in the suite had very comfortable furniture. The decorations made me feel like I was staying in an early American history museum. The bed was very comfortable. We both had a wonderful nights sleep. The bathroom was very clean and up to date. Didn't care to much for the steam shower, but to each his own. I kinda wish there was a TV in the bathroom so I didn't have to leave the hot tub.
I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a romantic weekend getaway.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

We were returning from Charleston on our way to Chicago area.
The website is very informative, the b+b is very will represented with descriptions and pictures.
We stayed in the main suite in the old house, which was very comfortable, with gas fireplace, free wifi, and the coffee pot was on very early.
Made to order breakfast with pancakes, eggs, waffles, meats, breads - all made to order.
Hostess was the best and we wish we could return soon.
One item to note - the sign for the property is off the raod and hard to see at night - call to get directions to b+b - we used our GPS and still had issues.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Central Business District
21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati
Best Western Inn Florence
#3 of 28 in Florence
Rising Star Casino Resort
#1 of 1 in Rising Sun

Been to Burlington's Willis Graves Bed and Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!