We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Burlington
Burlington's Willis Graves Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Burlington B&B and Inns
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We truly enjoyed our stay and our only complaint is that two days wasn't long enough! We stayed in the Graves Suite and had a fantastic time. Everything was immaculate and we felt right at home. The breakfast was AMAZING and the innkeepers were very accomodating. We highly recommend!!!

• Stayed July 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Somersworth, New Hampshire
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Blue Kentucky skies, and beautiful birdsongs. Peace and quiet and homey hospitality. I can't say enough about how happy I am that I found this B&B! My husband, myself and our 20 yr old daughter took a late May vacation to northern Kentucky to visit family. We stayed for 6 nights at the Willis Graves B&B (my daughter occupied the charming Catharine's Room, while my husband and I stayed in the lower floor suite of the log cabin. Delicious breakfasts, old-fashioned decor, green and relaxing environs, and innkeepers Nancy and Bob's impeccable hospitality make me want to return very soon!

Room Tip: Log Cabin Suite perfect for couples.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
northern ohio
Reviewed 25 May 2013

My wife and I stayed two nights, May 22 and 23, 2013. Totally impressed with this Bed and Breakfast. Stayed in the Mr and Mrs Graves Suite. It was the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in. Hospitality of Nancy and Allyson was wonderful. This place is immaculate. Great home cooked breakfasts. We intended to spend a day at the Creation Museum, but got so comfortable on the back patio, we just lounged around the B&B all day since it was a perfect spring day. Also had a great meal at the nearbly Tousey House Restaurant. We will look forward to staying again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bubb1957
Toledo, OH
Reviewed 2 May 2013

My husband and I went back for our third stay at Willis Graves and it did not disappoint. We stayed in the Mr. & Mrs. Graves Suite, our 2nd time in this room. It was exceptional! The room was cozy, clean and so quiet. The best thing, aside from the gourmet breakfast, is Nancy and Dave. Greeting them was like seeing old friends. They are kind and gracious. There is no pressure to chat as Nancy and Dave are on the property, but they made great suggestions of places to go and were so fun to talk with. We stayed two nights and breakfast each morning was excellent. The crème brûlée french toast is our favorite and a must have during our stay.
The weather was lovely enough we were able to enjoy the back porch. The grounds are well taken care of and were just beginning to show signs of blooms.
There was a mini refrigerator, microwave and a Nespresso machine (which we thoroughly enjoyed using!) for our use in our room. In addition there was soda and glasses in the dining room.
Of course the whole home is decorated with a historical, yet a modern ambiance. Nancy had fresh cut flowers everywhere and her antiques and awesome decorating gave the B&B such a warm "home" like feel.
There was a large selection of dvd's and magazines to chose from as well as WIFI for our use. We enjoyed the use of the steam shower and large tub in our room.
Come to Willis Graves to unwind, eat and relax. We can't say enough good things about this charming B&B, the wonderful breakfast and of Nancy and Dave. We would love to come back again. Thanks for making us feel special and pampered each time! Nancy and Dave have seamlessly executed the perfect B&B. This is what a vacation should look, taste and feel like. Our next time back, won't be soon enough.

Room Tip: Mr. & Mrs. Graves Suite is on the main floor of the B&B and is very clean. Spacious bedroom...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Nancy and Bob have created an historic home (cir 1830) into a lovely Bed and Breakfast. Our room was charming and very comfortable. The cleanliness and attention to detail made the home warm and inviting. Our breakfasts were delicious too! We would highly recommend this B & B!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank peg k
Wooster, Ohio
Reviewed 14 March 2013

My husband and I took a mini trip to Burlington, KY for our second Anniversary to go antiquing. When we arrived at the Burlington Willis BB we were welcomed by our host Nancy, who showed us around the Inn, her kitchen and showed us all her antiques. She was so pleasant, helpful and made us feel right at home. We stayed in Catherine's Room on the second floor. Absolutely loved it!!! The breakfast were amazing!! The atmosphere just so pleasant! We even had a bird's nest outside our window with new eggs. I definitely will go back and if your ever in the Cincinnati/Kentucky area, make it a place to rest your head!!!

Room Tip: The pictures on the website truly present the rooms well. All are cozy and beautifully decorated.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I have stayed here twice now and, as far as I am concerned, it sets the standard for ALL B&Bs. (I can't wait to go back!) Nancy is impeccable, and the breakfast is the best I have had anywhere, in any situation. (I still crave those quiches...and the pancakes...) We stayed in the retreat (the top part of the cabin), and "fantastic" isn't even strong enough of a word to describe it. The jacuzzi and the steam shower are supremely relaxing. Please, do yourself a favor and make your way here; I promise you won't regret it. (I only wish I lived closer to it.) Thanks, Nancy!

Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg
Homewood Suites Cincinnati Airport South-Florence
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
Cincinnati Airport Marriott
Best Western Inn Florence
Best Western Inn Florence
#3 of 26 in Florence
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport

Been to Burlington's Willis Graves Bed and Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!