Between the great food and a bamboo bungalow - it is hard not to relax.
Our bamboo bungalow was:
- basic but had shower and flushing toilet...
- clean and fresh...
- private - but open to the local conditions (appreciated the mozzie net)
- welcoming to the local wildlife - geckos and some beautiful frogs will visit you
We didnt look at them, but there are other bungalows made of bricks with air con and the like
We had a lovely time and although we could get to Krabi easily (on the local bus) or ride our motorbike (reasonably priced at Bananas) to the other small towns... we spent most of the time:
- hanging out in the hammocks
- swimming when the tide was in
- walking on the flats when the tide was out
- sitting and chatting to the other guests
Olli was a charming and gracious host and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a peaceful and relaxing place to unwind from the world.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Bananas Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.