“Always consistently good”

Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Calvert City
Tullahoma, Tennessee
“Always consistently good”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We frequent Cracker Barrels when traveling as they are always good. The food is good and we have never had a problem

• Visited November 2013

Kuttawa
“They Accused Me of Stealing Keep Moving”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I sit down with a friend and ordered 3 eggs and 2 sausage. This simple order was too much for the waitress to comprehend. She kept trying to tell me to upgrade to this and that. I kept stating I wanted the 3 eggs and 2 sausage. She kept arguing so my friend said they would eat the hash browns and biscuits. The food came and there was only 1 egg. No one checked with us. (only 10 customers in the place at 8 pm) I called the waitress over and showed her that I only got 1 egg. She showed the ticket and it read egg and she said that is what I ordered. I told her we went through it several times and I ordered 3 eggs. She then asked me if I had eaten the other 2 eggs!!! I could not believe it! My friend looked is disbelief. The waitress seriously had thought I ate 2 eggs and was wanting more for free. I told her to give me the ticket and I would be on my way. She went and got the manager. This guy asks what is wrong and we tell him. He asked me if she was joking. I told him "no" but it did not matter, I came in for dinner not a floor show with a comedy routine. After experiencing these 2 idiots I paid the tab and left. This store was a good one but has been in decline the past year and a half. It is a management issue. They food was barely warm too. They offered to take the coffee off my bill. THANKS!!! I have never been treated this way in any restaurant. I will not be back and recommend you keep moving to a decent CB in Paducah or Cadiz. I wrote their customer service and complained and have had no response. They are the only sit down restaurant in town so they will limp along with passers by. Being local, I will just stay home and cook the next time I feel like breakfast at dinner time. Funny thing is I am in there at least a couple of times per month. The little dumb mgr. did not seem to care. Cracker Barrel ...your prices have gone up and the portions have gone down and the service at this location is at an all time low. This is not the first issue I have had here but the only one I felt I should report. I hope you will replace the management here and the stupid wait staff and get back to the way it was originally.

• Visited October 2013
Hanson, Kentucky
“cracker barrel”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

all cracker barrels are great! food great' lots of. never shopping items,good location. never ate at a bad one.

Visited September 2013
Tennessee
“Great Cracker barrell”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We ate here twice while on this trip. Once for dinner and once for breakfast. Food is always good and the service is too.

Visited August 2013