“working out of town” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Campbellsville
Lewisburg, Kentucky, United States
“working out of town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

The company I work for has been staying there for three and a half months. The manager, Sam, has taking very good care of us since we have been there. They are very hospitable and do everything they can do to make us feel comfortable. I would recommend to anyone, if you come to Campbellsville on business or pleasure, you will be satisfied with your stay at Super 8. Just tell Sam that Mercer said he would take care of you like he did me.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2012

Great place for a family on a budget that needs a clean, safe, comfortable hotel. The kids loved the indoor pool. Thanks to Sam for his help with the waffles! Will definitely stay there again on trips to Campbellsville.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Stonechasers
Spartanburg, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2011

Stayed there several times. The staff is always incredibly friendly. I travel in and stay for one or two nights at a time. I don't think I would be able to do what I do if I had to pay full price for a hotel. -- There is a complimentary breakfast every morning. I usually get a waffle and orange juice and they actually come out and fix the waffle for me! -- Last time I stayed there I left my watch in the room. This time, they had my watch waiting for me at the desk. -- The service here is what you would expect at a hotel costing 5 times as much.
They have an indoor pool too!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Hermann, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2011

My husband, 2 boys and I stayed here Nov 25 thru the 28th. We were visiting my parents who work seasonally at the Amazon.com warehouse there in Campbelleville, KY. The room was just your basic room but it was comfortable. The price also couldn't be beat! While there the management was wonderful. Sam always greeted us at the door and one morning even helped us with our breakfast! As impressed as I was with the service and hospitality while we were staying there, it was actually after we returned home and realized that my son lost his high school class ring that I was superbly impressed. After tearing our house up looking for the ring, I decided to call the hotel and ask if anyone there had seen it. When I called, no one had found it or turned it in but I left my name and phone number just in case. I even sent my mom back there to look for it and she didn't see it in the room either. I thought all hope was lost. Then later in the afternoon, Sam himself called me to let me know that his son had found it and they would hold it at the front desk for my parents to pick up. He was so very nice and I will always be grateful for his help! We will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Jasper, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

I started staying at this place several months back for business----a day here, a day there. I keep coming back because it is one of the very few clean AND affordible places. There's a indoor hot tub and pool-----good for the arthritus. The manager---Sam---is always extremely friendly. Such an attitude is becoming more scarce every year I travel the country----unless you are spending quite a bit more money. Even better---they recently got a better cable provider and they now have more tv stations then previous.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Sturgis, Kentucky
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2011

I checked in today, went to the room and checked out! The people at the front desk were very nice, but the room was very dirty. Old furniture, not antique, just old, cheap furniture. The bedspreads were from the 70's and probably hadn't been washed since then. The mattresses were really dirty and there were crumbs & junk all under the bed. The curtain had holes all in it as if something had been chewing away at it.

I had read previous reviews and thought I'd give it a try, but once I saw it with my own eyes, I knew I couldn't stay there. I couldn't get out of there fast enough & felt like I needed to shower. They did give me a refund and I went straight to the Holiday Inn Express where it was very, very clean.

As for the people who stayed there earlier this month, I'm wondering if they were in another town or blind because this place is GROSS!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank CUmom_15

Travellers are raving about these Campbellsville hotels

Lawrenceville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

My wife and I stayed here on Sept 9 - 11th as we were attending a family reunion in the Campbellsville, KY area.

The room that we stayed in was nice but simple, and even had a mini fridge and microwave, which we didn't use. Everything was clean.

I was very impressed with the management of this motel. They were always sweeping up and cleaning the place every time that I was outside the room. The General Manager, Ajit Shah, went out of his way to make us feel welcome. Before arriving, we had asked for a room, away from noise and other people...done. As others stated, he made us waffles for breakfast and brought them to our table. When we were on our way to our reunion, my wife wanted to buy a few beers to take, but he told us that we would have to go out of the county to buy them, so instead of us having to do that, he just gave us some!

I have stayed in many fine, upper class hotels around the world, but have never had any of those places give us quite the attention paid to us from the staff here. We don't usually stay in Super 8's, but everything else seemed to be booked or outrageously priced in the area. For the excellent price and the hospitality given, you can't beat it!

All that I can say is that our stay at the Super 8 in Campbellsville was above and beyond our expectations!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Campbellsville
Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville
BEST WESTERN Columbia
BEST WESTERN Columbia
#1 of 2 in Columbia
Kozy Haven Log Cabin Rentals

Been to Super 8 Campbellsville KY? Share your experiences!