“Staff really nice!”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Campbellsville
Louisville
“Staff really nice!”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

The staff was really nice and friendly. The breakfast was a nice surprise. Did not get to use the pool or hot tub but it looked nice and clean. There was a little dust on the head board and the entertainment center and could use some new carpet but other than that is was cheap, comfortable, convienient, and over all clean.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Muriel S
JOSHADAMS1, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Campbellsville KY, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Thank you very much for review & compliments.We are working hard to keep our guests happy & this kind of compliments will help us to do so.Thank you for business & look forward to serve you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 10 April 2013

We recently had a fishing tourney at Green River Lake and we stayed at the Super 8 during our time in the area. Check in was easy and the people who run the hotel are very nice and friendly. The breakfast buffet they provided each morning was simple but hit the spot and was appreciated by all of us staying there for the tourney. The rooms were large and comfortable with refrigerators and microwaves. All items worked from the AC/Heater to the coffee pot. It was a great deal for the price and convenient to stores and restaurants in the area. They had areas where we could hook up our boats to charge them overnight which was nice. The stay exceeded my expectations and it was a welcome sight to come in after a day on the lake and relax and enjoy a comfortable room.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of items you need to bring in get a first floor room.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you very much for best compliments.To be honest with you this kind of review will help to boost our staffs effort to keep our guests happy.So they can feel Home Away from Home.Thank you very much for your business.
Reviewed 10 March 2013

my fiancé and I stayed for one night while traveling to loretto for maker's mark. when we checked in, I was already tired from looking around the area for an inexpensive place to sleep for the night. I thought the $80 we paid was a little steep, but I imagine they can charge whatever they like since there aren't many hotels or motels around.

admittedly, the room was immaculate, and the bathroom was one of the cleanest hotel bathrooms I've been in. the shower floor squeaked oddly, but that is unimportant. the bed was fairly uncomfortable and stiff, and we both woke up a couple times during the night.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend people stay here, but in the same lot there is a place called 'best donuts' which made the stop worth it.

• Stayed March 2013
AJITRSHAH, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Campbellsville KY, responded to this review, 20 March 2013
Dear Customer,
we are very sorry you was not satisfied with your stay, we take alot of pride in our Super 8. We like to give a fair but reasonable price to our guest. Here at the Super 8 in Campbellsville Kentucky we have a indoor heated pool and spa, free high speed wi-fi and a wonderfull continental breakfast, there is now a nice sitting area outside for studying or relaxation. Our mattresses are new they are therapeutic firm mattresses but comfortable to help ease back pain leg pain and so on. At the time of your next stay with us perhaps you could try a larger bed such as a king instead of queen. They really grew on our weekly guest they noticed better mobility and an ease of back pain. We hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to the area maybe you can check out some of the local attractions like the green river or the cinama six theater!! Thank you again Loyal Customer for you comments and will see you along the way!!
Blairsville
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I was a late arrival and I was greeted well. I did notice that this location is in need of a serious update. The room itself was not the cleanest... take 5 steps in clean socks and the bottoms are brown/black. The bed was like sleeping on a brick.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

AJITRSHAH, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Campbellsville KY, responded to this review, 12 March 2013
Thank you for your comments. I deeply apologize fpr any inconvience that we may have caused you. We take alot of pride in keeping our rooms cleaned and sanitized, our staff members are highly trained and motivated to keeping our loyal customers satisfied. Since your responce we have took even further action with our staff to ensure that you will infact enjoy your next stay with us! Along with recently installing new mattresses and renovating our Super 8 in campbellsville with our indoor heated pool and spa, we will soon be adding the "bells and wistles". We hope you will join us for your next trip to Campbellsville! We appreciate your buesness.
Lexington
Reviewed 4 March 2013

the hotel is very clean and very peaceful.the people works there is so nice would stay there again and we been back every weekend since and will keep going back to the hotel. my kids loves going swimming there and they love the hot tub too.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you Loyal Customer!!
Our staff members are always happy to help in any way. We take alot of pride in keeping our rooms clean for you. Were glad to know you guys enjoy the indoor heated pool and spa, and look foward to seeing you next time. Safe traveling.
Hamburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 March 2013

I was traveling alone with my dog and reserved a room. The location was good for my trip. For 10 extra dollars I was permitted to bring my dog. The owners of the hotel were very nice, but the room felt grungy. The carpet was extremely grungy-looking, faded in areas and smelled heavily of per-fumy carpet cleaner. The sheets were rough and the mattress uncomfortable. I felt as if they kept one room for people with dogs and didn't bother to keep it up to standards because dogs can have accidents. My dog was perfectly behaved. Since I didn't roll in until after 2 a.m., I was too tired to complain. I would not stay in this hotel again, especially paying extra for such a crummy room. I also noted that the electrical outlet was overloaded with plugs when I went to plug-in my CPAP machine. Nice people, good location, just don't stay here if traveling with your dog.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo

Hello Loyal Customer,
we deeply apologize for your inconvenience. We are the only buisness in our area that takes pets, so we get a whole lot of them and are more than glad to accommodate our custoomers who have the extended family. We do not have specific pet rooms, so we do deep clean the carpet on a daily bases and we apologize for the heavy carpet shampoo smell, we are in the process of finding a milder carpet clener that will still sanitize and deep clean. The outlet at the desk does seem to be overloade but we have a monthly inspection by the local fire marshall and haelth department, rest asured that the rooms are safe. We hope you did enjoy the walking area outside for pets where they can run and play!! And sorry you didn't enjoy the new mattress perhaps if you will stay with us again you could try the king bed room. Thank you for your feedback, it is always very helpfull. See you along they way!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Campbellsville
Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville
#1 of 2 in Columbia
Cumberland Lodge Motel
Cumberland Lodge Motel
#2 of 2 in Russell Springs

Been to Super 8 Campbellsville KY? Share your experiences!