“Truely a Joy to be treated like a King! Great Staff and Hotel!”

Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Campbellsville
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This is a wonderful facility, but the Staff (David and Mickey) was the real treat! Mickey greeted me with a pleasant smile and welcome as though I was returning home. He took time to share the upgrades to the Holiday Inn points system and asked me how my travels had been today. Great to be treated like a king and like a valued customer! I had some questions as to how the Direct TV controller worked to which David showed me the operational functions and asked if I had any questions. I told him that the one in my room did not allow the channels to be changed very well. He proceeded to leave his current project and take time to come up to the room and reprogram the unit in my room and be sure the unit worked for me before leaving. How refreshing to have someone care that it worked for me the customer. David and Mickey were both extremely pleasant to deal with during my experience. I would strongly recommend this facility and most of all the staff that helped make my stay a great one! Thank you David and Mickey!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark S

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I recommend this hotel. No problems encountered, and I have no criticisms. The room was clean, tidy, and met my expectations. Thanks for a good night's sleep. The staff were courteous, helpful and polite.

Room Tip: The hotel doesn't have a restaurant or room service
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2013

My front desk clerk Connie was very helpful and always checking on our comfory. Our maid Crystal kept my room exactly as I requested and when I requested as well as any extras I might have needed as well as always smiling and making you feel good.
My breakfast lady Ellen was fantastic always offering help or info on all items location. She kept the breakfast bar clean and well stocked as well as very fresh. These ladies made our stay very comfortable and happy and this is one of the best service I have ever had and hotel stays.

Respectfully,

Le Nora Johnson

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 20 December 2013

The holiday inn express in Campbellsville is by far the best hotel in town. The rooms were very clean, extremely spacious, and modern. The staff is very cordial and accommodating. The breakfast has a large selection and fresh. I would say it's the premiere place in town. I will recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Holiday Inn Express has updated all rooms and a great place for the entire family. The staff was great and helpful. Looking forward to staying there again. Owner was there and asked if he could do anything to improve our stay

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank WW1945may
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Hotel was great! Very clean, all associates were very nice, front desk personal are very friendly, and Ellen in the continental breakfast are was very friendly as well and kept area fully stocked and very clean. I had talked to her in the mornings and she is definitely a plus to your hotel! I was there for 3 days and it was a pleasure talking with her. As usual the food was great!
Rooms were very clean as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Bob S
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Just wanted to inform whoever reads this, that I really enjoyed my stay and the staff was great and helped me with all my needs. I never been to a hotel with soo man options for breakfast and the breakfast lady Ellen made me feel like family. I will make sure I recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Keep up the good work =)

Room Tip: They always make sure to provided you with a good room!.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Corey R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Campbellsville
Super 8 Campbellsville KY
#1 of 2 in Columbia
The Hill House
The Hill House
#1 of 1 in Loretto

Been to Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville? Share your experiences!