“Ellen is Excellent.”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Campbellsville
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Ellen is Excellent.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here a year ago and it was nice. We stayed again and it was a truly wonderful stay. Mickey at the front desk was very helpful. Ellen, the breakfast host, was excellent as well. The food was good, much better than last year. Ellen provided great service in making sure everything was warm. We will stay again very soon.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Orangeburg, South Carolina
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stay in a lot of hotels and have very good service here. I have stayed at this hotel several times and Mickey at the front desk is always cheerful and goes out of his way to accomodate his guests. Thanks!!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank raeman70
Richmond, Kentucky
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have been staying here on business for over a month now and I truly feel like a part of the family. They have made me feel so at home. Mickey at the front desk is so helpful. He makes sure I have everything that I need every evening when I get off work. Christi and Alaina greet me 1st thing every morning with their cheerful smiles even after having worked all night! And they both fix a good breakfast! I enjoyed my stay very much. Will definitely stay here again if ever back in the area!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Purple-Grapes
Des PLaines, IL
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Mom and I stayed at this hotel for three nights. We really enjoyed chatting with Ellen and she had the breakfast room very organized! The front desk staff was very friendly and I appreciated the pool and exercise room. Great place to stay when you are in the area.

Room Tip: Choose the second floor. When on the first you can hear noises from above.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Judy S
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We were booked at a nearby hotel for my sister's graduation. When we arrived at the other hotel they didn't have our reservation. They had it for the wrong day despite multiple confirmations. Everything was sold out. I called a Best Western in Columbia which was the closest I could find. I talked to Philip who was very helpful. He had a room!
When I asked about a pool (my kids were excited about swimming) he told me it was seasonal. Disappointment but we were glad to get a room. Philip then offered to check at a partner hotel back in campbellsville where he thought there may have been a cancellation. He checked, there had been a cancellation, and we were on our way. Philip went way above and beyond.
At arrival in campbellsville we met Mickey. He was expecting us, very kind, and extremely helpful. He had our room ready and the kids were even able to swim a little!
Finally in the morning, I asked Connie about a late checkout so the kids could swim some more after the graduation. Even though they were sold out that night, and had to flip the rooms, she was very kind and gave us a 1pm checkout.
This crew saves the day!!!!! I cannot recommend this hotel and their partner hotel, the Best Western in Columbia, enough. They know what customer service means!

• Stayed May 2014
Campbellsville, Kentucky
Reviewed 3 May 2014

my friend stayed there at the hotel , i went to pick her up and the front desk connie greeted me with a good morning , my freind was in the breakfast area so went to meet here there and the breakfast person ellen greeted me a smile and good morning ..... what a nice bunch of people my friend told me how nice her room was , nice and clean ,and the staff was so great she said she will keep coming back !!!!!

Room Tip: popcorn in lobby would be so nice !!!!! a thought
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Campbellsville, Kentucky
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had a fantastic breakfast this morning. Ellen takes great care of all her guests. The biscuits and gravy were amazing. I really enjoyed the coffee and Ellen made sure that everything was in tip top shape for us.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Campbellsville
Super 8 Campbellsville KY
Best Western Columbia
Best Western Columbia
#1 of 2 in Columbia
Kozy Haven Log Cabin Rentals

Been to Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville? Share your experiences!