“best western carralton ky”

Red Roof Inn Carrollton
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Carrollton
andersonville, United States
“best western carralton ky”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The Best Western of Carrrolton KY is definitely a hotel I would recommend to anyone for business or pleasure.I have always been treated with kind and courteous help.The hotel is always clean and well kept and the rooms are always clean serviced.I will certainly return to this hotel and would recommend anyone traveling near there to do the same

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Dear Jason,

Thank you for the review of your recent stay at our Hotel. Thank you for noticing that we take pride in having great customer service and well maintained rooms. We are happy that you will be staying with us again in the near future. We appreciate your business.

Thank you again.

RP

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I’ve stayed here a few times on the way to Louisville, I have never had a complaint. The rooms are quite spacious and are always very clean. The breakfast has more options than I’ve seen at other hotels. Staff is VERY helpful, I had an issue with my car and they were very nice enough to help me find a mechanic in town to get me back on the road. Good to know there are still some nice people in this world! I highly recommend this hotel and I will definitely return.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Thank you for your response. We are glad you enjoyed your stay despite your car troubles! It was our pleasure helping you! We appreciate your business and your loyalty to our brand. Hope to see you soon!

Carrolton,ky, United States
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We had 5 of us an we all of us were very satiffied w/our stay and would stay at a Best Western again. The staff was very friendly. And I like that fact that the hotel is PET FRIENDLY. Good to know for future visits.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends

1 Thank Christopher R
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Dear Christopher,

Thank you very much for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you and all of your travel companions enjoyed your stays with us. We look forward to hosting you and your pet soon!

New Market, Alabama
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Julia checked us in and she was very nice. The rooms were large with a big bathroom. The only downfall was it had full size beds instead of queen. Overall we had a great experience and we will stay here again when we are back in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your response. I am very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us last week. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Clean and convenient from I-71. A little pricy for a Best Western. Free breakfast which was above average for a free breakfast. Lamp between beds needed repair. Staff was friendly and helpful. I really have nothing else to say but I can't submit my review unless I write at least 200 characters so hopefully this gets me over the minimum because I'm tired of typing on my iPhone.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Torero reviewing
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this review, 14 September 2013
Dear Mr.Torero,

We would like to thank you for your most recent feedback regarding your stay at our Hotel. Your comments and suggestions mean a great deal to us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Elmira, Canada
Reviewed 2 September 2013

it was so hot and stuffy in room you could not breath. then when I turned on the A/C it smelled like mold. breakfast in the morning was not there as it was all gone by 8:30 and the staff were too busy smoking and talking outside to refill anything. the counter around the food look as if a pack of wild dogs had tore it up and left counter sticky and full of crumbs, (I guess we could have scraped up all the crumbs and put them on a plate and called it breakfast). One staff member came out of kitchen with a cigarette tucked into his hat as he walked by us he said breakfast will be back out and served in about 15 to 20 mins then he left for a smoke break. there was no used to asking the girl at front desk for help as she was out side smoking with all her buddies laughing up a good one.

Room Tip: don't take room 101 it stinks of mold
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank RobMcNall
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Dear Mr. Rob Mcnall,

Thank you very much for your recent feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western Executive Inn. I would like to apologize for the experiences that you had at our Hotel. We take all feedback very seriously and I can assure you that the issues mentioned above will be taken care of immediately and will also be addressed with the staff involved. I do hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We unfortunately arrived in Carrollton quite late at night on 8/10. We tried to call ahead from the road, using our AAA directory, but the phone rang and rang with no response when we tried two times an hour apart. When we arrived at @ 11:30 pm, there were no pet-friendly rooms left at the Holiday Inn, so we tried this "inn"/fleabag motel despite the bad karma from not getting a response. The only positive thing I can say is that a room was available. The second story hallway was un-air conditioned and miserably hot, as was our room. It took at least two hours to get the room down to about 80 degrees, with the unit set on high cool maximum. There was a dead bug in the middle of the bathroom, and about two squares of toilet paper left on the roll. (There were new rolls in the room, but still). The corners of the room were dirty. The linen smelled musty. The mattress was soft (not in a good way). The breakfast room was under construction (we were given cards to go to the neighboring McDonald's). When I called today after arriving home to see if perhaps my daughter's missing friendship bracelet was there, I was told they couldn't help me, to call back the next day and ask for housekeeping. How hard would it have been to get my name and number and look into it? We also paid much more for this hot, dirty, uncomfortable room, with lazy desk staff than we have paid at much nicer Best Westerns elsewhere (including in KY). NEVER AGAIN.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Travellingmom14209
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carrollton
Holiday Inn Express Carrollton
#2 of 7 in Madison
Comfort Inn Madison
Comfort Inn Madison
#4 of 7 in Madison

Been to Red Roof Inn Carrollton? Share your experiences!