Red Roof Inn Carrollton
US$152
HIExpress.com
Clifty Inn(Madison)
US$161
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsred rooflocation is greatroom doorreasonable ratesroom was cleanvery nice hotelfront desk staffwould stay here againroad triptaco bellother hotelsbeauchaisemotelprocesschannelsdryer
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Very pleasant stay. We stayed at this particular hotel on our way to Nashville last weekend and loved it! The staff were one of the friendliest and caring I have ever seen at a hotel, the rooms were large and clean, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was great! The only down side was the fact that there was no fitness room or indoor pool :( but they did have lots of channels on the tv so we weren't bored! would definitely stay here again :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Pam,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience at our Hotel! Your feedback means a great deal to myself and the rest of our team. I will take your great comments back to them. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

My hunting buddy and I visit the Carrollton area 3-4 times per year to deer hunt, and have stayed at the Best Western for the last 5 years. We always request a ground floor smoking room due to the fact that we have an unusually large amount of gear to transport from car to room and back each morning and night, and have always been accommodated by the friendly staff, even as recently as mid-October of this year.

We made our reservations for the weekend of November 9, but when we arrived the three new people manning the desk told us our room was not available because it "had been converted to non-smoking" and the only smoking rooms available were upstairs (no elevator on this property). We were presented the options of either taking one of those or going elsewhere. Due to their attitude, we went elswhere (very friendly and accommodating people at the adjoining Super-8, BTW).

Regardless of your opinion on smoking (yes, it's a nasty and unhealthy habit), the fact remains that this property took our reservation and credit card number four days prior to our stay knowing full well the room we requested would not be available and then tried to switch us on arrival.

Unethical??? Unbusinesslike??? You be the judge, and consider yourself forewarned if you need dependable reservations in Carrollton.

Room Tip: Stay at the adjoining Super-8, Holiday Inn Express, or Hampton Inn at this exit. They will honor their reservations.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank jbtrey
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Guest,

I sincerely apologize for your recent experience at our Hotel. I did see in the notes of your reservation that you did in fact request a ground floor smoking room. Although we try extremely hard at all times to accommodate every guest’s requests for their upcoming stays, there are times we cannot meet them and that is why we do not guarantee them at the time the reservation is made. We would have loved to give you the room that you had requested but unfortunately it had been reserved and occupied by a guest prior to the date your reservation was made in our system. We did have several rooms in the room type you had requested but as you said, they were upstairs and I do understand the inconvenience it would have been for you due to the fact that we do not have an elevator at our property. Since this weekend marked the start of deer hunting, we had a lot of other hunters like yourself checked in who had requested bottom floor rooms as well.

Once again, I am very sorry for the inconveniences and do hope that you will stay with us again.

Regards,

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Front desk and staff all very friendly, which I liked. Seemed a little old and in need of renovation. Only stairs to second floor; no elevator. My "non-smoking room", well... wreaked of smoke. Not good. Breakfast offering fair; eggs tasted like artificial out of a box.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CardsFan64
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I will let our staff know that you found them very friendly. We are always looking to improve our breakfast and we appreciate your feedback. We are actually in the middle of renovating the hotel beginning with the guest rooms then moving on to our public areas. We are very excited about these projects and hope that you will be back soon to see the changes!

Thank you.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

The Best Western of Carrrolton KY is definitely a hotel I would recommend to anyone for business or pleasure.I have always been treated with kind and courteous help.The hotel is always clean and well kept and the rooms are always clean serviced.I will certainly return to this hotel and would recommend anyone traveling near there to do the same

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Jason,

Thank you for the review of your recent stay at our Hotel. Thank you for noticing that we take pride in having great customer service and well maintained rooms. We are happy that you will be staying with us again in the near future. We appreciate your business.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I’ve stayed here a few times on the way to Louisville, I have never had a complaint. The rooms are quite spacious and are always very clean. The breakfast has more options than I’ve seen at other hotels. Staff is VERY helpful, I had an issue with my car and they were very nice enough to help me find a mechanic in town to get me back on the road. Good to know there are still some nice people in this world! I highly recommend this hotel and I will definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you for your response. We are glad you enjoyed your stay despite your car troubles! It was our pleasure helping you! We appreciate your business and your loyalty to our brand. Hope to see you soon!