“Great hotel with a good location and friendly staff”

Red Roof Inn Carrollton
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Carrollton
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We were on driving thru Kentucky and because it was late, we took the Carrollton exit and decided to stay at Best Western. They were a friendly staff. We asked for extra blankets and were provided them right away. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay again when driving thru!

• Stayed: January 2014
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review! We are glad that you decided to stay with us during your drive. We strive to provide the very best for our guests to ensure they have a great stay with us. I thank you for recognizing that. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Best Western. The room was large/very clean and the staff was friendly. However, we could hear noise from the hallway and all the rooms around us including the one above us so we weren't able to sleep in or get a lot of rest during our stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Kerry,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the good size and appreciated the cleanliness of our guestrooms. At the same time, I am very sorry that you experienced some noise around your room during your stay. I understand that it would have affected the quality of your sleep. Please do not hesitate to contact our courteous front desk staff during your next stay if there is anything at all that we can do to better accommodate you during your stay even if it is to call the guestroom above and ask the guests to keep the noise levels down.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I stay at this hotel approximately 3 times a year on the way down to visit my daughter in Nashville. This hotel is conveniently located right off from I71. The staff is always friendly and helpful and I have never had a bad experience or any complaints about this hotel. Some updates are needed but the beds are oh so comfortable and if you are looking for a place to lay your head for the night, its definately worth the price.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Donna,

Thank you for your review. You are absolutely correct. Our hotel does need a little bit of updating and we are doing that as we speak. We are updating all of our guestrooms and public areas currently and should be completed very soon! We look forward to your next stay when you visit your daughter again! I am confident that you will be impressed with the difference when you return!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I don't normally stay at Best Westerns but I thought I would give it a shot after finding out that the Hampton Inn across the parking lot was full. It very much compares to a Hampton in terms of services and amenities offered but the friendly service made my stay. It is very rare to go to a hotel these days and receive this kind of service. They were very warm and inviting when I checked in and cared about how my stay was when I was checking out. I highly recommend this hotel! It definitely exceeded my expectations!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your all of your great compliments. It give us great satisfaction to know that we are providing great customer service and value for our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

The staff at this BW will go the extra mile to ensure you have promp, friendly service an everything you need. Once there was a convension in town. All rooms an all other hotels in the area booked full also. But this BW found a way to accommodate me an my needs. EXCELLENT. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Mr.Burkes,

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your continued loyalty to our Hotel. You have become a part of our family. We are all sad to see you being moved from our area. We hope to see your friendly face again.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stay at best westerns all over Kentucky due to work at least 4 nights a week.I have given more than one review on this hotel in the past and there all going to say the same thing.The best western of Carrolton is and has as always been the closest thing to the comfort of home for me while im traveling.They make my time away from home as close to home as possible.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Jason,

Thank you once again for your review on our Hotel. Our staff enjoys your visits and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Very pleasant stay. We stayed at this particular hotel on our way to Nashville last weekend and loved it! The staff were one of the friendliest and caring I have ever seen at a hotel, the rooms were large and clean, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was great! The only down side was the fact that there was no fitness room or indoor pool :( but they did have lots of channels on the tv so we weren't bored! would definitely stay here again :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Pam,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience at our Hotel! Your feedback means a great deal to myself and the rest of our team. I will take your great comments back to them. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

RP

Also consider these accommodations in or near Carrollton
Holiday Inn Express Carrollton
#4 of 7 in Madison
Best Way Inn
Best Way Inn
#6 of 7 in Madison

Been to Red Roof Inn Carrollton? Share your experiences!