“Cleanliness questionnable”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Carrollton
Saint Georges, Canada
“Cleanliness questionnable”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Apart of the cleanliness, we were satisfied with our stay in Carrollton, Ky. It was evident that the room was not cleaned effectively, bed skirt was stained on both sides, unable to confirm that room had been vacuumed. Toilet seat is loose and coffee maker had not been cleaned(coffee still in it). Internet was very good however. Reception was very adequate.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am extremely disappointed that your guestroom did not meet yours or our Hotel's expectations in terms of cleanliness. I would like to apologize for this as there is absolutely no excuse for this. I have looked into the issue and have disciplined the employee responsible for cleaning your room on the day of your arrival. This comes as a complete surprise to me as cleanliness is never an issue for our Hotel. Our staff are trained to clean our guestrooms from top to bottom every day to ensure our guests have a clean and comfortable stay with us. I do hope that you decide to give us another chance. I assure that you will not be disappointed. Thank you once again for reviewing our Hotel.

RP

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed 3 April 2014

From the moment I checked in, to the moment I checked out, this hotel surpassed my expectations. Was warmly greeted by a young lady at front desk, and the check in process was smooth. I asked about local restaurants and not only did she provide me with maps, she also gave me personal reviews of all the local spots! Rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. Bed was great. TV had a good amount of channels. Had a little bit of an issue with the wi-fi, while moving around the hotel, but no big deal. Breakfast was not bad, standard fare. Overall no complaints. Wouldv'e preferred a first floor room, but not a deal breaker. If I ever pass through this area of Kentucky, I would stay again without hesitation.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our Hotel. It is nice to hear that your stay went very well! I will let the front desk attendant know that you found her to be helpful with providing information on our local restaurants. Our front desk go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a great stay from check in to check out. Thank you for noticing our new beds and the abundance of channels on our upgraded satellite programming with HD channels. We are glad you found them entertaining! Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your accommodation needs. We hope to see you again.

Pinconning, Michigan
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The hotel is right of off the freeway, which makes for easy access. Check in was very quick, and everyone was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The wireless internet worked well. I liked that there were a number of fast food restaurants nearby to choose from. If I were in the area again, and needed a place to stay, I would stay here.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our Hotel while you were in the area. I am glad that you found our location very convenient and easily accessible. You are correct in that we are directly off of Interstate 71 and are walking distance to several restaurants nearby. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly upgraded internet and found our rooms to be clean and comfortable. Our staff take pride in making sure our Hotel is immaculate inside and out. We look forward to your next visit to Carrollton!

Vegas de Matute, Spain
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stay at this hotel weekly when I travel on business. I am always greeted with a smile. The front desk girl felicia is always so helpful. The breakfast at this hotel I'd very fresh the rooms are always clean and the closest thing to home that I have found. I will stay at this hotel many more times and will recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: There is not fitness center at this location but it would be a great thing to add.
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that we are delivering to your expectations and are helping you feel like our place is like a second home to you. I appreciate your loyalty to our Hotel and look forward to seeing you again next week!

Dawson Springs Ky
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We arrived at this inn after checking into and out of a very unpleasant lodge within 10 minutes in the same town. The contrast was was tremendous and the price about the same.
The staff was very polite and helpful at check in. The room was clean and well equipped. Breakfast the next morning was great and we had a good night's sleep. If we visit Carrollton again we will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very happy to hear that we were able to turn your negative experience at another hotel into a positive one! Thank you for giving us a try! I will let the front desk attendant who checked you in know that you were impressed with her during your check in. She will be pleased to hear that. I am also happy to know that you had a good night's sleep in one of our new beds and found our newly renovated guestrooms to be well-equipped. We try our very best to ensure our hotel provides our guests with the best value for the price paid.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Brampton, Canada
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I came to see my family near Carrollton. We decided to stay at the Best Western as it was a convenient location. We were impressed with how friendly the staff were and the service we received. The breakfast was also fresh and my kids enjoyed the waffles. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you found our location convenient and our staff to be friendly and accommodating for you and your family. It is also nice to hear that your kids enjoyed our breakfast! It is important for us to please the little ones as well as the adults! We hope to see your family when you come to visit again!

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I stayed here while i was travelling across the U.S. for business. The staff were welcoming when i arrived and were helpful anytime i needed something. I really did feel like i was home even though i came from overseas. I recommend the hotel for business or pleasure. You will be pleased.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
rp2013, Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am happy to hear that you chose to stay with us all the way from overseas and found our hotel to be very similar to your own home. Although it cannot replace your home, we try our very best to ensure that every guest has a comfortable experience while staying with us. We hope to see you soon whether it is for business again or for a leisure visit!

RP
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carrollton
Holiday Inn Express Carrollton
#2 of 7 in Madison
Comfort Inn Madison
Comfort Inn Madison
#4 of 7 in Madison

Been to Red Roof Inn Carrollton? Share your experiences!