“Un walkable bare footed”

Red Roof Inn Carrollton
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Carrollton
Reviewed 2 June 2014

After arriving at the hotel in the late evening after driving 400+ miles, was getting ready for bed and walking around the room, the carpet felt damp and sticky, I went to the bathroom before going to sleep and realized I was leaving dirty footprints on the Tiled floor, went to wash my feet with a clean wash rag and it ended up very dirty and black, we used the Bed throw to lay on the floor so we could walk around before getting into bed. Professional Carpet cleaners need to be hired to clean the carpets in the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our Hotel. I would like to personally apologize about the condition of the carpet in your guestroom. This is not a normal occurrence for our Hotel as our carpets are brand new and regularly get professionally cleaned to maintain their cleanliness. I assure you that the carpet in the guestroom you had stayed in will be cleaned immediately and will not be rented until after it has been completed as we take cleanliness very seriously at our Hotel. I would like to apologize once again for your experience and I hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

A friend and I rode the motorcycles down to Carrollton for a bike fest. The fest was a huge bust, but the ride was nice. The town was not great, nothing to do for a couple 30 year old guys. Hotel was nice and everyone was friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I are glad that you stayed with us during the bike fest and found our Hotel and staff to be nice. I am also disappointed that you found our town to be not what you had hoped for. We hope that you will stay with us once again so that our front desk could have an opportunity to give you some ideas on areas to visit near Carrollton.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Quick reservations, clean building and room, easy to find, and friendly staff. Great value. Mallory at the desk was a tremendous help and friendly. I made a last minute reservation via the national tollfree number. The agent found the location quickly. The rate was excellent. Mallory was at the front desk when I checked in. She was efficient and helpful. If you are in the area, definitely recommend this location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our Hotel. We are very pleased to hear that your stay went smooth even though it was a last minute reservation. Thank you for also noticing our clean property and our friendly staff! They will be happy to hear that they made a lasting impression on you. I will especially thank Mallory on your behalf and let her know the wonderful things you had to say about her! Thank you for being a loyal guest of ours. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I just want to say this best western is a good value compared to others on the exit. I was in town for a couple of days for work with my co-worker.. It offered tastey breakfast and the rooms were spic and span. You can tell they clean their rooms carefully.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
rp2013, Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great compliments! We try to provide our guests with the best value for the services and amenities offered. We also take pride in maintaining our high cleanliness standards at the property as we realize this is extremely important for our guests. We are glad that you have recognized both of these major strengths of ours that separate our Hotel from the others.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

This modern hotel is stylish and yet feels homely. This feeling may also derive from the fact that it is employed by brilliant staff who are friendly in their manner, and yet totally professional. The location is also a plus, it is quiet...but it's also just a quick walk away from the bustle of the town. Overall, the BW provided me with great service and also surrounded me with a homely environment.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on our Hotel. We were thrilled to hear that you found the Hotel to feel as comfortable as your very own home. It is also nice that you found our staff to be friendly yet professional at the same time. We thank you for your stay and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Apart of the cleanliness, we were satisfied with our stay in Carrollton, Ky. It was evident that the room was not cleaned effectively, bed skirt was stained on both sides, unable to confirm that room had been vacuumed. Toilet seat is loose and coffee maker had not been cleaned(coffee still in it). Internet was very good however. Reception was very adequate.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
rp2013, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am extremely disappointed that your guestroom did not meet yours or our Hotel's expectations in terms of cleanliness. I would like to apologize for this as there is absolutely no excuse for this. I have looked into the issue and have disciplined the employee responsible for cleaning your room on the day of your arrival. This comes as a complete surprise to me as cleanliness is never an issue for our Hotel. Our staff are trained to clean our guestrooms from top to bottom every day to ensure our guests have a clean and comfortable stay with us. I do hope that you decide to give us another chance. I assure that you will not be disappointed. Thank you once again for reviewing our Hotel.

RP

Reviewed 3 April 2014

From the moment I checked in, to the moment I checked out, this hotel surpassed my expectations. Was warmly greeted by a young lady at front desk, and the check in process was smooth. I asked about local restaurants and not only did she provide me with maps, she also gave me personal reviews of all the local spots! Rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. Bed was great. TV had a good amount of channels. Had a little bit of an issue with the wi-fi, while moving around the hotel, but no big deal. Breakfast was not bad, standard fare. Overall no complaints. Wouldv'e preferred a first floor room, but not a deal breaker. If I ever pass through this area of Kentucky, I would stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our Hotel. It is nice to hear that your stay went very well! I will let the front desk attendant know that you found her to be helpful with providing information on our local restaurants. Our front desk go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a great stay from check in to check out. Thank you for noticing our new beds and the abundance of channels on our upgraded satellite programming with HD channels. We are glad you found them entertaining! Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your accommodation needs. We hope to see you again.

RP

Also consider these accommodations in or near Carrollton
Holiday Inn Express Carrollton
#6 of 7 in Madison
Hillside Inn
Hillside Inn
#4 of 7 in Madison

Been to Red Roof Inn Carrollton? Share your experiences!