“In desperate need of a remodel ”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Carrollton
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our way through Kentucky. Based on the reviews here on tripadvisor, we decided to stay at this hotel since we are choice rewards members. Once we had gotten a room, we made our way to the side entrance. This door wasn't locked which caused us some concern. Upon entering the hallway, the overwhelming smell of body odor and smoke increased those concerns. The room was decorated nicely, but that's the only good aspect we could find. The AC unit was old and extremely loud. The bathroom was old and dirty. I would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Michael P

Reviewed 11 July 2014

All of the hotels in Madison, IN, were booked up for the Regatta, so we decided to stay at the Quality Inn in Carrollton, KY. It is not a fancy hotel, but we really liked it. It is located very close to General Butler State Park and also to stores and restaurants. The room was nice and clean, with a comfortable bed. The bathroom was on the small side, but fine. The tub was old and had been painted but was chipping, so that was the only thing we didn't like. The room has a microwave oven and a small fridge (very convenient). The internet connection was reliable and fast, which is a plus for us. Breakfast was plentiful and good (hot items, yogurt, breads, cereals, etc.) and the breakfast room was very nice. The front desk staff was courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Clean ,nice room*
Friendly,hospitable staff*
Great breakfast*
On Tues. & Wed. Nights, either soup or chili..... Great idea to get you to come back & it'll work for me.
Won't look for any other place while in the area

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel in October 2013. I was right in the middle of a move and needed a place to stay while getting my utilities turned on at my new house. The staff here was all super friendly. My room was not only immaculately clean, but also was in good repair. The shower was heavenly with a nice spray and plenty of hot water. I was more than pleased with their breakfast. It was really good, and everything was kept fresh and hot. I would definately recommend this place for a clean and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank greenygirl76
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Rooms were near and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Good halfway point between Branson MO and Buffalo NY area. Great breakfast foods too! They had eggs, bacon , sausage, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, fruit as well as bagels and regular cold buffet items.

Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Digger555
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I stayed here on our way back from Cleveland. We've stayed in other Quality Inns and found them to be clean and friendly, although most were a bit outdated. This one is newly remodeled! Everything was clean and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was great! The lady who does the breakfast shows great pride in getting everything right. Everyone on the staff was very pleasant and helpful. Another big plus is, we didn't have to spend a small fortune for a good night's stay. I strongly recommend this Quality Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jack B
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I stayed here Sat. 8/23/13 for one night. The front desk girl, Joslynne (spelling?) was so friendly and helpful! She went out of her way to help make sure I had everything I needed and wanted. The staff I met the next morning at bkft were friendly and available if you needed anything. I would stay here again!

Room Tip: I stayed in a pet friendly room (I was moving from TN to OH w/my cat).