Quality Inn(Carrollton)
US$88
US$77
US$86
US$82
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfree breakfasthi expressclean hotelnewer roomsstayed here for one nightchain hotelsnext morningfirst floorgood nights sleepjackieemployeesdeskceilingbedding
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Small town but awesome hotel!! My room was clean, breakfast was good and the staff was super nice. Bed was comfortable. Plenty of in room coffee. Loved the candy bars and cookies at check-in. I felt safe and had no issues while in town. Mostly fast foods eateries.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Deborah A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Dear LATraveler589,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am glad that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel. We are indeed a small town with a lot of fast food places within walking distance to eat. We, however, have several family owned businesses in the area that we would have loved to have you try while you were in town. The next time you are in the area, we will be glad to give you directions to any of them. We look forward to seeing you again.

Deborah Andrew
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

We stopped in Carrollton not knowing what to expect. But we found a cluster of hotels right off the highway. We chose the Holiday Inn Express; good choice. The hotel was very nice. The room was clean and comfortable. It was also pretty quiet. We got a good nights rest. They are also a pet friendly hotel, which is a good thing because we were traveling with our two small dogs. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you need to stay in this area.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Lisa S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear David B
Thank you so much for posting a review on our hotel here in Carrollton, Ky. We strive for excellent guest satisfaction and I am very pleased that we were able to provide that for you during your stay with us. I sincerely hope we can see you and your family again soon!!

Lisa Buckler

Reviewed 10 December 2013

WE stayed here for one night on our way to Columbus. This place is brand new, the staff is very friendly, it was clean, and one of the best Holiday Inn Express we've ever stayed at. We are priority club members and have been thinking of switching brands, but after this stay decided we would give them another try. Excellent hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank we4farm
Lisa S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear we4farm,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our hotel. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay here. We try very hard to provide excellent guest service and I am very proud that we provided that for you. I will pass on your great words to my staff and let them know what a great job they did for you.

Lisa B

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

We only stayed here one night passing through the area. We were greeted at the desk by a friendly employee who allowed us to check in early and gave us our requested first floor room. We were also presented with bottles of cold water and our choice of snacks (Candy and Chips etc) as a welcome gift. I think this might only be Loyalty Members because I noticed it was kept under desk and they didn't give it to people in front of us. The lobby was very nice and during the afternoon they had Fresh Made Cookies available and there was also a bowl of Fresh Fruit. Nice quick snack when you have been on the road all day. Our room was a good size and spotless. The beds were very comfortable and each bed had had both firm and soft pillows, the pillow cases tell you what they are. There is a small workout room and indoor pool. A nice Breakfast is served in the morning in the dining area. Included lots of choices including make your own Pancakes. The Hotel is right off the expressway but off the road a bit so it is nice and quiet. It is also close to some fast food Restaurants and a Walmart.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Lynndy2006
Lisa S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Lynndy2006,
Thank you so much for posting a review on our hotel here in Carrollton, Ky. I am very pleased that my team made you feel welcome and that your entire stay was great. We hope you come to visit us again real soon. We look forward to your next visit,

Lisa Buckler

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Staying at hotel right now. Husband travels for work and stays here quite often. Always clean and very hospitable staff. We were able to check in wayyyy early and even had breakfast. Room very clean..

Room Tip: Definitely best hotel in this area.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Lisa S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear girliewhirlie,
Thank you for posting a review concerning our hotel. I am very pleased that your stay is up to your satisfaction. I will pass along the great words to my staff and I am confident the rest of your stay will be the same. Please let us know if we can be of any help to you for anything while you are here and with any future reservations.

Lisa B