All reviews free breakfast hi express clean hotel newer rooms stayed here for one night chain hotels next morning first floor good nights sleep jackie desk employees bedding ceiling
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This Holiday Inn was recently rennovated and has a nice lobby, pool, and nice design to the rooms. The front desk staff are very pleasant, kind, and helpful. It was nice that they offer a free breakfast, which does include a variety of items-not just cereal and fruit. The pool is relaxing and the gym is small, but nice to have available. The room was very nice except the pillows definitely gotta go. They are flat with no comfort and it would make such a difference with a good pillow. The beds are not the best, but I would say they are good enough for a few nights.
Overall, I enjoyed this hotel and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Lisa S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Priscilla2284,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our hotel. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do apologize for the comfort of the pillows, or I should say lack of. I assure you we are in the process of getting new pillows. I do hope you will give us another chance and return to test out the new pillows when we get them in.

Lisa Buckler

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for the truck show and the people couldn't have been any nicer. Breakfast was great everyday they have something different. When we got there at 4:30 our room wasn't ready but had it ready in 10 min. And the rooms are very clean. We would stay here again. The employees were very helpful with all our needs.

• Stayed: March 2014
Deborah A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Lori M,
I would like to thank you for taking time to write a review on our hotel. I am glad that my staff was able to make your stay a wonderful experience. I will pass on the nice words to my staff. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast bar. We are sorry that you had to wait for your room to be finished. I am hoping the next time you come to stay with us this will not be an issue. We look forward to seeing you again.

Deborah Andrew
Asst. Manager

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Small town but awesome hotel!! My room was clean, breakfast was good and the staff was super nice. Bed was comfortable. Plenty of in room coffee. Loved the candy bars and cookies at check-in. I felt safe and had no issues while in town. Mostly fast foods eateries.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Deborah A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Dear LATraveler589,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am glad that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel. We are indeed a small town with a lot of fast food places within walking distance to eat. We, however, have several family owned businesses in the area that we would have loved to have you try while you were in town. The next time you are in the area, we will be glad to give you directions to any of them. We look forward to seeing you again.

Deborah Andrew
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

We stopped in Carrollton not knowing what to expect. But we found a cluster of hotels right off the highway. We chose the Holiday Inn Express; good choice. The hotel was very nice. The room was clean and comfortable. It was also pretty quiet. We got a good nights rest. They are also a pet friendly hotel, which is a good thing because we were traveling with our two small dogs. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you need to stay in this area.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Lisa S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear David B
Thank you so much for posting a review on our hotel here in Carrollton, Ky. We strive for excellent guest satisfaction and I am very pleased that we were able to provide that for you during your stay with us. I sincerely hope we can see you and your family again soon!!

Lisa Buckler

Reviewed 10 December 2013

WE stayed here for one night on our way to Columbus. This place is brand new, the staff is very friendly, it was clean, and one of the best Holiday Inn Express we've ever stayed at. We are priority club members and have been thinking of switching brands, but after this stay decided we would give them another try. Excellent hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank we4farm
Lisa S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear we4farm,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our hotel. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay here. We try very hard to provide excellent guest service and I am very proud that we provided that for you. I will pass on your great words to my staff and let them know what a great job they did for you.

Lisa B