“Not satisfied. Bugs everywhere”

Motel 6 Cave City, KY
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Cave City
Burbank
“Not satisfied. Bugs everywhere”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I had a standard of days in set throughout my Wisconsin stay n in cave city that standard just got lowered . Upon arrival I found about 20 dead bugs around the room . Including 3 in plain sight in bathroom floor. N addition five still alive . Next morning I woke up to three more in the bathroom . As I was leaving for the day I saw the cleaning guy who did not carry around a vacuum , so idk when the last time it was vacuumed . Overall room was very disgustingly dirty. Also I was expecting hot breakfast like the other days inn we stayed at n was completely disappointed to see a mini muffin n a mini bagel. Also assuming a microwave n a mini fridge was a given in a hotel but not at this specific days inn.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Fort Thomas
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Planned to stay 3 nights but left early because of a bug problem. They looked like roaches but the front desk said they were beatles. Either way, I saw about 6 dead and 10 that were still alive. Internet was also so slow it was not usable.
They offered to switch my room after the first day but I declined. They gave me a 10% discount (Thanks a lot) and sent me on my way.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Bradley B

Travellers are raving about these Cave City hotels

Butler
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Our stay was very nice. Our room exceeded our expectations and I like the sleek modern look. Once your renovations are complete I'm sure it will be worth all the inconveniences.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

#1 of 2 in Park City
Hampton Inn Horse Cave
Hampton Inn Horse Cave
#1 of 3 in Horse Cave

Been to Motel 6 Cave City, KY? Share your experiences!