“Absolutely an amazing experience”

Jesse James Riding Stables
Ranked #4 of 14 things to do in Cave City
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We went for the two hour ride and found it to be one of those once in a lifetime experiences just amazing

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This was our family's second time here and both trips were excellent. The horses are very calm and well trained and the scenery going through the wooded hills is beautiful. Our guide Ron was very professional, knowledgeable, and entertaining. He did some tricks on his horse and took the time to take photos of each family. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I live a couple of towns over from Jesse James stables and this is my favorite place to ride. I have been here numerous times with different people and have always had excellent service. The horses appear plump and healthy and have easy temperaments. I have taken both of my young children riding with me and both felt safe and enjoyed the ride. I would highly recommend the stables!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Nice trail ride but wish it was a little longer. Also wish we could have had a little history lesson about Jesse James or something.

1  Thank Dianne R
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I called to see how late they were open and the response (3 times) was "you have to buy your tickets by 6pm" That was the only response I got to, when do you close, how late will you be open, and as long as I buy my tickets by 6 I am good, but how long do we have to use them. I was a bit disappointed by it. We went to a cave, which was interesting and informative. The lift ride gave our 7 year old help getting on but when we got to the top they refused to help her get off and to get on, because they weren't allowed. I don't know what I would have done if one of the men had not come and helped her on at the last minute, cause we were supposed to do it together and if I was on and she wasn't I might have broken something trying to jump off to stay with her. We wanted to do one more thing and went to buy 1 more ticket at 5:50pm. The girl very abruptly stated the tickets were no longer on sale. We looked at the clock and it was 5:50pm. We told her we were told as long as we bought our tickets by 6pm we were ok. All she said was, "we closed out early". Just me, but I don't know if I would go back or not.

2  Thank Luckyinfranklin