Stayed 5 nights here. The sites were a little small but I knew that when I booked. The campground is pretty hilly so when booking you may want to ask for a level spot. Our kids had a great time in the pools and splash pad (so did us adults!). The park was overall clean. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over 125 campsites including 20/30/50 amp electrical, water, sewer and primitive sites. 71 Rental cabins of various sizes. Jumping pillow, 2 pools, splash pad, 300' waterslide, free hi-speed wi-fi and more. Full-time recreation staff during peak season. Some cabins open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Mammoth Cave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mammoth Cave Jellystone Park Camp Hotel Cave City
- Mammoth Cave Jellystone Park Camp Resort