“AWESOME as always!”
Review of Super 8 Cave City

Super 8 Cave City
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Cave City
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Husband and I brought our 2 g-kids to Mammoth Cave and booked at another hotel across the street ECONO LODGE.......WHAT A NIGHTMARE!! I couldn't take any more and got on the BW website Sunday morning 9/1 and booked a room for our last night there. WONDERFUL stay as always. Clean room, comfortable beds, clean pool, nice large hot tub and the Breakfast room was THE BEST! I will NEVER EVER again let my husband try to save $20 a night by booking anywhere else no matter where we are visiting. Thanks again Best Western.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This place is GREAT. The staff was very helpful, as soon as I got there they let us check in early. When I got to the room the called and said they had free tickets to a local attraction. They were so nice!!! The room was very nice and very clean. The breakfast was really good in the morning. No your average continental thing...they had eggs, biscuits, gravy, pancakes...everything..AWSOME for the price. I will DEFINATELY be staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dionne S
Reviewed 29 August 2013

friendly service, clean rooms, nice pool area, very relaxing after touring the caves. convenient to the restaurants highway and Mammouth Cave National Park. I would stay again. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. plenty of trails to walk in close proximity.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I relied heavily on these reviews...so let me address some of the issues that concerned me from other reviewers: 1) There were no bugs (of any kind) in our room. 2) The room was very adequate. It was clean and had all of the basic amenities that we needed for our stay. The beds were comfy, the ac worked well, the tv was huge and had a nice selection of channels. 3)The pool was great for our kids (8 and 10) and they are used to waterparks. But had a blast nevertheless. 4)The breakfast was awesome...not sure what people were complaining about. As far as I was concerned there was a little bit for everyone!! If we find ourselves in the area again we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2013

we decided to book the best western kentucky inn because we want to visiti mammoth cave for the next day. the hotel is perfect located for this. the check in runs fast, the rooms seems to be ok, the breakfast was ok, the wifi works (as usual with best western).

unfortunately something was under my foot (see photo). checking this we detect other living animals as well as the point the the hotel staff knows about the problem of the rooms. however the hotel was not booked out but this rooms was given to us.

what can be concluded:

- all rooms come up with problems (like this) OR

- they do not like me and my wife.

nevertheless, good to know and .... we will not book this bw again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank joedi2
A TripAdvisor Member
Shelton, Connecticut
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Great room....loved the high ceilings and amenities...breakfast was superb....staff was fantastic! Both desk personnel went above and beyond to make our stay a memorable one. Bathroom was clean and roomy, bed was just right for size and firmness

Reviewed 21 August 2013

If you looking for a clean comfortable night on route north or if you are in the area for visiting caves this Best Western is a good choice - it's right off the highway and also serves breakfast - what you would expect from a Best Western although the breakfast area is a bit small but there is outside seating. Would stay here again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cave City
#1 of 2 in Park City
Knights Inn Horse Cave
Knights Inn Horse Cave
#1 of 3 in Horse Cave

Been to Super 8 Cave City? Share your experiences!