“Close to I-65 and to Mammoth Cave National Park.”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Cave City
Acworth, Georgia
“Close to I-65 and to Mammoth Cave National Park.”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Very friendly service. Large and clean room with modern furniture. You could tell that it was either a new hotel or it has been remodelled recently.
Good breakfast in the morning served in a pleasant atmosphere.
I wish we could have stayed longer...

1 Thank Magdalena C
gmky088, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our large clean rooms, along with the breakfast. Thank you for the review and please stay with us again when you're in the area.

Russell G. Yonker Jr.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Standard 3-story chain hotel near I-65 exit just north of Mammoth Cave National Park, The rooms were large, the towels soft, the room spotless, and the bed comfortable. The room had all the usual amenities, iron and board, hair dryer, free shampoo, fridge, microwave, coffee pot, and nonsecure wi-fi. Wi-fi is spotty on the third floor end-most rooms, BUT they have a lobby desktop and the wi-fi is great in the breakfast lounge with 24/7 coffee. They have a good breakfast - not only the usual cereal, rotating wafflemakers, juice, and bread, they also offer yogurt, scrambled eggs, and sausage. Staff is competent, friendly, and helpful. We'll stay here again.

Room Tip: If you need wi-fi in your room, ask for one in the middle two thirds of the floors. The far ends do...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
gmky088, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 September 2013
Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please stay with us again when you're in the area!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We booked ahead of time for a weekend trip to Mammoth Caves and I must say, I loved the Sleep Inn. It was very clean, the staff were very friendly, especially the nice lady who helped with breakfast each morning and made sure the food was stocked. We had a great breakfast both days! Our room was clean and I am very picky! If i had to critique the only downfalls were the internet was in and out on the 3 rd floor and the pool was small. My son still Loved the pool and honestly we didnt need the internet. For what I paid for this room, I got more than I imagined! I think that I will definately be back!

• Stayed September 2013
gmky088, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We have recently made some changes to our Wi-Fi network to improve our guest experience. If you could, It would be helpful if you could provide me with your room number so I can address the signal strength in that area of the building. Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!

East Coast
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This hotel is located approximately 15 minutes from the Mammoth Cave Visitor Center and was a great choice for our visit to Mammoth Cave. Because of its location by a highway interchange, the Sleep Inn was also near several fast food restaurants.

Our room was clean and the front desk staff were polite and friendly. The complimentary breakfast buffet included two DIY waffle stations, including original and blueberry waffle mixes. They also had heated covered dishes of egg rounds and sausage patties, which could easily be used to make egg and sausage muffin sandwiches. The free wireless internet was adequate for email and browsing.

Two caveats:
1. The pullout sofa mattress was thin with minimal padding over the springs. However, we were still able to sleep comfortably and feel rested in the morning.
2. The walk-in shower did not have a door or curtain; instead, the shower had a short passage that lead into the shower area, and the shower head was angled to spray water away from the entrance of the shower area. There was no towel hook or rod near the shower entrance nor a seat cover for the toilet, so it was difficult to dry off without leaving some water on the floor.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
gmky088, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the accomodations. Please stay with us again when you're in the area!

Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

We just checked in and was informed at check in that the king bed room we are in has no Internet service ! We were offered a double queen but that is not what we wanted ! The hotel needs to inform guests on their site that due to location of rooms with king beds that Internet is pretty much non Existent ! Not happy at all ! Since we have booked three nights I hope it gets better ! Will post another review at check out !

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your feedback! During your stay we were having our Wi-Fi access points repositioned to better distribute the signal through the hotel. I'm sorry for any issues this had caused you and hope you'll visit us again in the future.

HOWE
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Extremely inexpensive at FANTASTIC location. We were at our way to South and it was convenient place to spend the night. We expected a below average hotel, dated etc. What a NICE SURPRISE: Clean, HUGE room, Q U I E T. Above more reputable hotels in sleeping quality, cleanliness, friendly people at the front desk.
Great parking, well lit, secure. Breakfast was not extraordinary, but VERY DECENT. And coffee was good. But again, for the price paid (well under hundred) I decided this hotel to be my "sleep over" hotel whenever I travel from Indiana to South. I use to stay in much more expensive Elzabethtown hotels, for no reason.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
gmky088, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Thanks for the review! We'll see you again the next time you travel through!

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Fast check in without a reservation. Room clean, well stocked and comfortable. Good breakfast, included.Good parking. Restaurants, C-stores with gas very close. Quick and bueatiful drive to Mammoth Cave National Park. Will stay again!

• Stayed August 2013
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in our hotel as wells as Mammoth Cave National Park. Please stay with us again when you're in the area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cave City
Hampton Inn Horse Cave
Hampton Inn Horse Cave
#1 of 3 in Horse Cave
Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!