“Surprisingly Nice for price”
Review of LandMark Inn

LandMark Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Corbin
LandMark Inn
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Corbin
Charleston, South Carolina
“Surprisingly Nice for price”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night with our newborn baby. We wanted somewhere we could park near with so much stuff. Room was clean and quiet. A couple restaurants within walking distance also a plus. Definitely will stay again when passing through!

Stayed May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The rooms are cheap enough, but this is not even Motel 6 quality. The place has been revamped recently, but still has a long way to go. At first glance I liked our room. The more time I spent in it, the more I noticed it was not a great place to stay. The carpet had not been vacuumed. The sink was dirty. The door on the balcony would not lock. The icing on the cake was when we pulled the covers back to go to bed. There was someone else's hair on the pillows and sheets. Long, black hairs. The bed was made but not changed from the last guest. We changed rooms to another one that was just slightly better. Never again.

• Stayed May 2014

Travellers are raving about these Corbin hotels

Charlotte
Reviewed 2 January 2014

When I relocated from Chicago to Charlotte in 2010, my car engine died in Corbin and I stayed at this hotel. Now, every time I drive from Charlotte-Chicago-Charlotte, I stop here to celebrate the memory by having dinner at Fiesta Mexicana, then spending the night at the hotel on my way back to Charlotte. I will end this tradition based on a minor customer service flaw.

On Dec 28p.m., the room I stayed in, toilet flushed but did not refill... thus would not flush Dec 29a.m. Therefore I did not use the bathroom on that morning. Instead, I asked the clerk at front desk if I could use their bathroom, explaining why. She said they didn't have one. I doubt they took it out since I used it in 2010.

Sure, there could be safety concerns. But I am not flattered at being considered one, and I was being considerate in asking (and I needed to go to the bathroom). Barring this, I have no complaints about the hotel. The bed was very comfortable. Nice TV, but remote was missing.

Room Tip: Rooms on second floor, back of hotel make it easy to unload car. Has inside and outside access.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Chapel Hill
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We were pleasantly surprised with the comfort and cleanliness. This is an older hotel. The room we had was a ground level room on the back side of the hotel. It was larger than most hotel rooms we've stayed. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Bathroom was clean. Towels weren't top of the line, but they were freshly laundered and soft. As others have mentioned, the GPS is a little confused about the address of this hotel. It will try to take you down the road a bit after you exit the interstate. However, the hotel is just off the interstate, near a movie theater, Mexican restaurant and (I believe) a Shell station.It sits off the secondary road a bit, up on a hill. Very quiet location.

Room Tip: I liked the room that we had on the back side of the hotel - nothing behind you there. Very quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank FirehawksAngel
Morgantown, West Virginia, United States
Reviewed 23 August 2013

The room I stayed in was great. The hotel is a little dated, but well maintained. No flat screen TV, but the internet worked great. Within walking distance to a number of stores and restaurants, and even has a movie theater next door. BEWARE... My GPS lied to me about the location of the hotel. It told was off by a mile or more. The hotel is just west of I-75. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Mason
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My family of 4 were very comfortable. The rooms were clean, and the staff very friendly and helpful. We have stayed in several other motels in the area, and this has been the best. It's a good deal for the price. We will definitely return to this motel when in the area again.
George - Katie - Christy - and others, keep up the good work!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Kim H
Marianna, Fl
Reviewed 1 August 2013

A large group stayed here for several days for the Collins-Gambrel Reunion...staff excellent..room newely painted..large,,which I love, Beds and furniture clean, supplies coffee, tissue, soap, towels more than adequate. Quiet and the pool and covered table area around the pool great. Slept more than well...this place is a still for those who are looking for a good deal from helpful, courteous folks...and yes, I have stayed at Holiday Inn, but for a group of folks needing space and plenty of parking don't forget LandMark Inn and George and his staff. Also located close to anything one is needing, food , entertainment, recreation..price whu who!
Good cold air !!!!!!

Room Tip: 209 on 2nd level quiet
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family