“a ok stay”

Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Corbin
delware ontrio
“a ok stay”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

when we checked in this hotel the frount dest person was verry heplful and nice.but when we to our room on the2nd floor the hallwas was hot and relly stuffie and when we gout to our room number 222 the two beds were confpy but when my dad pulled out the sofa bed it was broken and my dad just took off the matress from the sofa bed and put it on the floor and he used the confters for suport i would recmend this hotell to my frends in the years to come

Room Tip: look befor u pull out the sofa bed to see if it is not broken or torn and room number 222 verry quit...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Fayetteville, Georgia
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

A littlw while back, somewhere during the summer of 2012. We were driving down I-75 on our way, back to Atlanta. We decided to go with the Comfort Suites. Yes I had seen the reviews, but we've had great experiences with Comfort Suites, so we decided to give this one a try. Actually the hotel was great. Room was clean, beds were comfortable, staff was great, and the breakfast was good. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed June 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 3 November 2012 via mobile

On way to Smokies from Mich 10/20/12, didn't have a reservation as we didn't know how far into the trip we would be. Big mistake. Wanted a Choice hotel for the buy 2 get 1 free deal.Called 5 or 6 motels, all full. Started with top rated ones from tripadvisor. Football games at Eastern Ky and Tenn/ALABAMA was the sold out reason.
One last call to this Comfort Suites and the nice girl said we have 1 room left, book it on your smartphone right now. We got it! She was telling the truth cause 3 guys were standing in line after in check in and she turned them away with no reservation.
The room was ok, a handicap which was no big deal, first floor. Pretty clean, no real diss appointments. Breakfast typical.kudos for a well lit parking lot.
Comfort Suites very consistent in their pillows. As another poster said, outdoor side entrance not locked but due to great parking lot lighting never felt unsafe.
Good place on way to Great Smoky NP right off 75 in Corbin KY. Cracker Barrel very close. If I didn't want the 2 fer deal I may try the Hamptoninn next door, they always seem to have high ratings.

• Stayed October 2012
Greenwood, SC
Reviewed 27 October 2012

I stayed in room 110 on October 9, 2012. The first thing I noticed in the hallway outside my room was a bucket sized spot that the color had been bleached out of the carpet. Should have turned around and got my money back! I entered my room to see the wallpaper on the window wall all bubbled and coming loose, looked like mold on the baseboard
there was also a 12" square sized place on the same wall that had been patched with a different kind of wallpaper. The bathroom also had a place that the wallpaper was peeling off above the shower. The nightstand had evidence of mold along the bottom, and the furniture was very worn and looked like something you would find at a garage sale. This was a "non-smoking" room but there were burns in the carpet and the room smelled of stale smoke. The only plus of this room was that the bed was clean and the desk clerk was friendly. Had I not been so tired I would have checked out. Considering that this room was over $100 with tax, I was very disappointed in the appearance and state of repair of this room. Won't stay there again, makes me wonder about all the Comfort Suites! I wish I had read the reviews of this motel before booking the room on line!

Room Tip: Very disappointed in the condition of room 110 at this Comfort Suites!! Where is the Corporate Mana...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Corbin hotels

Dupont, Ohio
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Wouldnt recommend , wouldnt stay here again. $140 total paid. pull out couch was falling apart and thread bare.no way could someone have slept on it, it was beat down and sagging too badly. carpets were stained badly as well as the sheets and pillowcases. room didnt smell good. corners of floors had muck in and werent clean. shower drain didnt work and water filled up the bath during a shower. they shut off the ice machine so you couldnt get ice. pool was cloudy. never go back ever.

Room Tip: Stay some where else.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
Monmouth, Illinois
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We stayed at this Comfort Suites while traveling to SC. The room was a bit worn down, the couch was sagging and the breakfast was okay. This area is obviously a popular place to stop while traveling so it was fine for one overnight.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Northbrook, Illinois
Reviewed 4 August 2012

When we travel as a family, we often stay at the Comfort Suites which overall meets our needs. However, we were disappointed in this Comfort Suites in Corbin, The rooms were not sound proof, and it was a very disturbing night's sleep. Usually, the suites are larger as there are normally two separate areas in the room, and this room was separated by just a tiny differentiation in the wall. The carpeting and towels were old and worn out, and the breakfast was lacking in that there weren't the usual selection of breakfast foods. I wish I read trip advisor ahead of time before staying the night at this Comfort Suites.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family