“Eh”

Dee Felice Cafe
Ranked #9 of 152 Restaurants in Covington
Price range: US$10 - US$38
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dee's specializes in Cajun and Creole cuisine with steaks, burgers, pastas, salads, sandwiches, appetizers and desserts. Jazz drummer, Dee Felice opened the restaurant in 1984 with his family featuring live jazz. The dress is casual and the atmosphere is fun. Dee's has a full bar and wine list with nightly specials. Located in the heart of the Main Strasse Village with free parking.
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This place came highly recommended from local hotel staff but I was seriously disappointed! I started with the soup of the day: potato spinach which was clearly leftovers revamped into soup and thickened with flour or cornstarch but not real cream.The jambalaya was overly spicy to be enjoyable. I had to order a side of plain rice to cut the heat. Hubby had chicken piccata and claimed the chicken was tender. We did enjoy 1/2 price cocktails and our server, Carol, was gracious and attentive. I think there are better choices in the area so look around.

1  Thank metrochik

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Not inexpensive, but worth the price. Portions are smaller than they used to be but the food is excellent. Emphasis is on Cajun food.Highly recommend the gumbo and jambalya.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Had the opportunity to dine at Dee Felice for my birthday in February. The atmosphere is very cozy with a live jazz band. Prices were reasonable. My party enjoyed Filet Mignon and Fettucini Alfredo.

We’d dine there again.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

We came for the live jazz music after dinner. Very nice and we recommend. The music was excellent and we had good drinks....beer, cocktails, and bourbon.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a post-dinner drink last night and was reminded of the unique and A+ atmosphere this Covington staple provides. Friendly service, intimate spaces, and that amazing jazz trio on a shelf above the bar. Been a number of years since I've had dinner here (which I recall being very nice)...this experience will get me back for dinner soon.