“yum! great burger” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“yum! great burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2012

I went to Zola with my boyfriend on a Sunday afternoon for lunch. The service was a little slow, but that's only because there was only one guy waiting tables and working the bar, so considering that, he always made sure our drinks were topped off and our food came out pretty quickly, once we finally got the order in.

And the food... DELICIOUS! I was so so so pleasantly surprised with how delicious, tender, juicy and well seasoned the burger was. We also tried the cajon cheese fries and they were also wonderful. The fries were thick, tasted like actual potatoes and fried to perfection. Plus, it was cheap. Less than 7$ for most of the burgers. Can't really beat that!

My only complaint was it was pretty smokey inside -- though we sat outside so it wasn't an issue.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2012

I have had many burgers..im 50...this bar has the hands down tops ...you name it ..you can have it..staff a1..totally great atmosphere with a simple home town bar feel yet gourmet level foods..the bartender (frank) HI frank! is great and he does not forget his bar patrons even while serving the street customers..thats right you can eat on a table and enjoy the main street feel..its great.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank wzjpkp
Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
“Zola's Burgers are Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2012

In my mind Zola's is a bar that happens to serve some really good burgers. I went there for lunch this week for the first time. I ordered the Caribbean burger and it was awesome. Juice was pouring off the burger but the bun held up through it all. I was more than pleasantly surprised by how good it was. The fries were just okay. Service was decent...it was crowded due to Wednesday burger specials.

• Visited May 2012
San Jose, California
“Good Beer and good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

A couple of bds and I stopped by a couple f Sunday's ago. I had a great Burger and fun enviorment! and a good selection of Taps. Best review I can give is that I will be back!

Visited September 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2010

Had a great burger here a couple weeks ago. Pretty normal looking grill and bar, set in nice location right off Mainstrauss main strip. Id go back.

G Man