“Great apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

KimmyWooH...
Wooster, Ohio
“Great apartment”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

This was a great apartment in a nice little neighborhood near Cincinnati. The owner was prompt in answering and even had some milk, OJ, and organic eggs in the fridge for in the morning. The bedroom included a mattress warmer, a nice sound generator that allowed me to hear crickets while I slept, and even ear plugs if you are a light sleeper. Mainstrausse is an older neighborhood with lots of nice older homes, shops, restaurants, and bars, maybe too many bars as that proved to be my only complaint since some of their patrons seemed to have no regard for other people's property parked along the street. I had someone throw up on my vehicle and push my side view mirror along side the door one morning when I went out, one morning I found someone had thrown some kind of liquid along the side of my car, and on the way home on the last morning, I saw someone had drawn obscene pictures in the dust on my windows. My vehicle is 12 years old so no big problem, just a little annoying. I stayed here over the winter holidays so I'm not sure if the Bowl games were drawing a younger, rowdier crowd or what. Otherwise, my stay was perfect.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment itself.
Liked least: Having my vehicle messed with.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing