Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront
US$305
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
1,270 results
All reviewsrevolving restaurantgreat viewcity viewbreakfast buffetromance packageoff the highwayshuttle servicethe riverindoor poolnewport aquariumreds gamebalconyfireworksskylineconcerttrolley
Reviewed 13 October 2012

The guy that handles locking up the luggage is extremely rude and unhelpful. I arrived at noon for a meeting and needed to change clothes. My room wasn't ready at the time and I have no problem understanding this. When I asked about changing clothes somewhere, to my surprise, the guy attending the luggage was very, very rude and wouldn't help in finding a place to change. I've traveled extensively and have never been treated so rudely in all my life. And on top of that the room was billed to the group I was with and they charged me at the same time. I found this out when I got home. Very unhelpful staff.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard R
Mark S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

Dear Rich,
I am sorry to here that you had an unpleasant encounter with one of our staff members. We usually get good comments about our staff here as we strive to have great customer service. We do have public bathrooms that guest change in when needed. I am glad that we were able to correct the billing for you.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Worst radisson experience I've had. Old dated and dirty guest rooms. Highway noise was awful and we couldn't sleep. Most highway hotels at this price offer white noise machines- not this one! Food at the pub was tasteless and poor quality. The pizza was $16 and was literally a frozen crust that they threw some cheese on top of. Poor representation radisson! Steer clear of this place; not worth more than $40 a night.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank LauraandElisabeth
Mark S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our hotel is right next to a highway and some guest do have problems with the noise. I will share your comments with our management staff here at the hotel and work to improve our service. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 October 2012

Months in the planning, our reunion of Air Force Veterans and spouses/partners was a huge success thanks to the atttention and detail of the staff that helped us at this Radisson! My dear friend, who lives in Cincinnati worked with two individuals during the planning who were right there to cater to our every need as we gathered. This group of very special friends met over 40 years ago while stationed in Hof, Bavaria, W. Germany.

The hotel worked with us for agreeable accommodations and rates, a wonderful hospitality room, breakfasts, assistance with shuttle service, help with getting to places in small groups when we needed. The location was a bit off the track, but the "trolley shuttle" picked up and dropped off very nearby...it was a short run to downtown and all nearby sites, including the ballpark & Oktoberfest! The park & nearby Mainstrasse neighborhood was a pefect match for our group for strolling and lunching and sitting and visiting too!

We found the hotel clean and the restaurants kept up quite well considering the full capacity and weddings at the same time, at breakfast. General service was friendly and fast, too.

I would hope and assume that individuals would be given the same quality service as our group when staying here. By the way, since we are Club members of the Radisson group, we were also immediately offered an upgrade on our room.

All in all, the Hof Reunion Group felt it was the best choice for our gathering!

Margie Lucido

Room Tip: We did hear some traffic exiting on/off a ramp much of the time during the night (not sure what side of the building we were on)
Reviewed 29 September 2012

September 27, 2012. Stayed in room 1123. Woke up in the morning with 2 itchy welts on my neck, and one on my cheek. 4 more welts showed up on my arm later in the day. I used to live in NYC, and spent 11 weeks travelling around Europe so I KNOW bedbugs. The one that bit me was undoubtedly a mature bug - I have never had bugs as bad as this. I have had to ice them and take advil for inflammation. Management was responsive and immediately moved my room and credited that night back to my card.

I really think I should have argued to have all 3 nights paid for, because now I will have to thoroughly inspect all of my luggage (you MUST put everything in the dryer at highest temp for atleast 20 mins), and this was obviously a bad investation since my bites are so serious.

3  Thank Ashley W
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Motel was clean, but the rooms needed some updating, were very Noisy !!! Good view, but loud. Bathrooms small, and found the tub to be extremely slick, would have been very dangerous to an elderly person or child. I hated the sleep number beds. Very unstable, was going to get up from side and whole bed flipped.. The other bed there was something metal sticking out but hidden from view from the bed shirt. Friend got a small cut and a huge bruise just above ankle. Beds made noises when turning over or moving. Very disturbing in the middle of the night. Loud enough to hear over the road noise and loud enough to wake fellow room mate.
Went to dine at the restaurant on 18th floor. Food was cold, service was slow. Very expensive. Tried the cafe on lobby level, again to costly for the meal. $9.00 for the breakfast buffet bar is ok, but then $2.75 for coffee, milk or juice. Average breakfast bar, biscuits hard. Eggs from powder.
Had always wanted to stay here, was very, very disappointed !!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't go...rooms loud.
1  Thank Linda M
Mark S, Manager at Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

Hi Linda,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I appreciate you sharing your experience with me. I will share your experience with our management team here to work hard to prevent these problems from happening in the future.
Thank You!