Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront
  • Bar/Lounge
US$116
Hampton.com
1,259 results
All reviewsrevolving restaurantgreat viewcity viewbreakfast buffetromance packageoff the highwayshuttle servicethe riverindoor poolnewport aquariumreds gamebalconyfireworksskylineconcerttrolley
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We got it on Hotel Tonight so we got a good price. After reading other reviews first I couldn't understand how it could be that noisy. Well, I discovered it really could be. We were on the 17th floor & the door was completely closed and not only could you hear the traffic I think you could feel it. It's located right at the start (or end) of the bridge and I 'm thinking the noise is due to that. Didn't have a great view but it was ok.
Carpet was old and stained but clean. Toilet paper holder was falling out of the wall. Beds were comfy and room was clean. If you need gas there are two Speedways right at the bottom. Still haven't figured out why there was two right next to each other.
EVERYONE was so nice and polite. We had a great stay. Thanks!!!

Room Tip: Riverside rooms probably are quieter. Don't pay a lot for the rooms. Pool isn't as nice as in the picture and balconies are small. They say you can stay as late as 6 for check out. Expect super nice people wherever you go.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2014

When I realized this hotel is in Kentucky, rather than Ohio, I thought I'd made a mistake. Then I realized it was just over the river. It was a little difficult navigating the freeways, but once arrived and in my room ~ ah! Check in was a breeze, parking was free, and my room was quite spacious and had a balcony with a wonderful, 180 of the city and Ohio River. Just beautiful. The room was very clean and comfy. I would definitely stay here again. It's in a great location to explore both Cincinnati and Newport in KY.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank bubbysmom77
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Over priced, worn, and dirty, easily one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in. The room had an awful mildewed odor. The beds upon arrival (sleep number beds) were not working. We asked the front desk to have them looked at and four hours later we had to pester them to come to the room. Turns out the batteries on one just had to be replaced and the other remote didn't show anything but allowed you to fumble with it to inflate and deflate the mattress. The wallpaper was dirty bubbled and cracked. The door frames had visible dirt. The room was non smoking but there were cigarette burns on the carpet. The carpet in general was filthy. There were only three outlets available for charging phones etc and one was in the bathroom. The bedding was fine but it was all feathers and super hot even with the AC cranked all the way down. The bathroom was rundown and the paint was chipped. The clothes line in the shower was broken. I would never willingly stay here again. A complete rip off.

• Stayed: June 2014
Art S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

I am very sorry you did not enjoy your stay at our property. This room was obviously not cleaned properly and does not meet our usual high standard of cleanliness.
I know sometimes it is hard to see but every desk has three sockets on the side of the desk as well as one on the lamp. There is also 2 plugs under the desk. Some of our other rooms all the lamps have additional outlets.
We have started a multi-million dollar renovation at the hotel that will eventually lead to all of the rooms being redone. I hope you consider us for future stays.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

There is a reason ear plugs are provided on the night stand. Our room faced the busy expressway, so between that noise and the air conditioning unit, the loud ice machine directly across our room, it was impossible to get a good night's sleep. I also worried about the cleanliness as the corners of the room were untouched by any vacuum. Approaching our room at 10 in the evening, there were two cleaning carts in the middle of the hallway that were difficult to get around. The cleaning staff were seated and chatting in one room, saw us, and made no effort to move the carts to allow us to easily pass. We were going to park in the garage but it was dark and the floor was full of standing puddles. I was mislead by the star rating provided by priceline. Will not be going back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Art S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

I am very sorry the noise prevented you from getting a good night’s sleep. Everyone has a different tolerance for noise when sleeping. Sometimes we find that guests accidently leave one of their sliding doors open just a crack and the noise difference is tremendous. We also offer river view rooms, which are away from the highway, which can be reserved. These rooms have a great view of Cincinnati.
We will definitely talk with our night housekeeping staff, there is no excuse for leaving their carts in a way where people have a difficult time passing. We will also speak to our housekeeping manager about making sure the corners of the room get vacuumed better.
We are in the beginning stages of a multi-million dollar renovation and hope you would try us again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Horrible stay. I called ahead of time and was told I had an upgraded room but apon arrival I was taken from the king I originally booked to 2 beds in a regular room. I was then told that no king was available but that I could have a room with 2 beds and upgraded amenities and that he would include breakfast. He then found for us a king so he moved us to that room and when I asked about the breakfast he hesitated and then gave it to us. We went to the room and the door would not open so I went back to the desk and we got new keys. Those didnt work either so a night manager came to the room to let us in. We changed and went to dinner and when we came back the keys didnt work again. I went back to the desk and was told that the keys were made for the wrong room ALL 3 TIMES and that they figured it out when they checked someone into the room we were in. THANK GOD nothing was taken from our room!!! And to top it off this was all done by the supervisor who told us it was an upgraded room. I dont know if thats the reason we didnt have an upgraded room like I was told we would or not but that room was horrible! I called about the air conditioner running extremely loud and was told that nothing could be done about it. We barely slept due to the noise. The free breakfast were were given was horrible. The server was absent most of the time and the food was cold and there were no eggs in the container. Both my husband and I ordered orange juice and it smelled like it had been sitting out in the sun. I asked for a water and my husband asked for a coffee since the orange juice was undrinkable and we were charged for the coffee! I asked why and was told its a limit of one drink for free per person. I guess it doesnt matter if the drink is undrinkable or not.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Art S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed all of these concerns with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We are getting ready to undergo a multi-million dollar renovation and hope that you would give us another try in the future.