Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront
US$305
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
1,270 results
All reviewsrevolving restaurantgreat viewcity viewbreakfast buffetromance packageoff the highwayshuttle servicethe riverindoor poolnewport aquariumreds gamebalconyfireworksskylineconcerttrolley
Reviewed 23 November 2010

The room which was on the 17th floor was small for four people in a room. It had two chairs and a table (which had rips on the cushions of the chairs and the varnish was coming off the table). It had a desk but the chair was too large for it. I needed to call room service for extra towels and pillows. They were quickly brought up to the room. The hairdryer was not attached to the wall which made it difficult to use this model. Older television,( which seemed it was about to die) not a flat screen. The room was very dusty. At the pool, the towels were too small to dry off and the whirlpool jets in the jacuzzi were broken. The business center was in a small room with a desk and computer with no mouse pad. The restaurant was nice but the food was pricey and not very good. The complimentary shuttle was wonderful and the staff was great. If it wasn't for the staff, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2010

I checked into this Radisson and the only "comfortable chair" in my room was wet and stained, I don't know what it was and don't want to. After repeated discussions both on the phone and in person this "chair" was never replaced or removed from my room as promised for two days. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and the staff knew it, I told them, sitting in the desk chair was painful and should not have been necessary. They did not do what they said they would do and their slogan "If it is not right we'll make it right or you don't pay" only works when you don't pay in advance. This was a nightmare, I would never stay at this hotel and pending any response from Radisson any of there others, this is not typical of the chain. A Supervisor there, Veronica, did here job very well, thanks Veronica, I wish I had met her two days earlier.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2010

After researching every hotel in our price range in the Covington/Cincinnati area we went with the Radisson. Excellent value. Very nice room, amenities, and staff. The rooms are a little small due to the shape of the building but for just the two of us it was perfect. We will go again!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2010

Best things of the room:
High river view room offered a spectacular view. Room was roomie. Free internet. Room came with fridge, microwave, coffee maker and blow dryer. Price was excellent $99 + taxes.

Best things for our group event (an army reunion) - we had a HUGE ballroom for our group of about 120. Bartender service was very good. Food service was excellent. Staff cooperation with our group was very good.

Inconveniences:
Air conditioner broke down. The serviceman didn't arrive until the second time we called, but they compensated us with two free brunches and two free drinks, so that was decent. The hotel is RIGHT next to Interstate 71 so don't even think of sleeping with the sliding door open - much too noisy. Very easy access to the freeway, but literally right next to it...

The Irish pub downstairs was decent. Service was fair - not that fast. Prices were standard. The 360 restaurant upstairs offers a great Sunday Brunch. It's $16 so it had to be good. Was pleased to see shrimp and prime rib available, not just breakfast fare and salads. Local public transportation is good and only $1.50 for most bus tickets.

The neighborhood is only ok. Some local places to eat - e.g. a Big Boy's and Waffle House. One of our group had her car window broken and items stolen. Apparently that's not uncommon in this neighborhood.

All in all - the ratings of 3.5 out of 5 is right IMO. (Bill in San Diego)

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2010

Well I entered this trip with an open mind. I read all the reviews good and bad but thought it was well worth the gamble. I called the reservation desk at the hotel about a week in advance and booked "The Romance Package" even after reading some of the reviews. I called back and asked if there would be any problems about mid-week. I did this because I wanted to have the option to back out just in case things went south. I made resevations at 360. Check in was as early as 3 p.m. but I called and told them I would be arriving late. I arrived at 7:25 p.m........well when I got there...... there were two weddings and my room I was promised in an email on the 15th or the 17th floor with a river view was gone. I was given a room on the 11th floor. The view was very nice still. They knocked $80 dollars of my cost and let me keep the romance package.($50 dollar coupon off at 360, champagne and the breakfast package at Kelly's Public House.) The food was great. Mainstruasse was within walking distance and Newport on the Levee was only a 5 min. drive. The underground parking garage was smaller than I thought it would be but well lit. Our room was just like the picture for the King deluxe......everything was very nicely done in the remodeling process I think. My wife and I had a great time. We will be back because even after the hiccups we had we still had a blast!!!! The service there was very good. Thank you to Jimmy, Kevin, Allison and Katie for making our trip enjoyable and fun.............

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple