Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorgrab and goroom was cleancabinet spacebasic toiletriesfront deskhome away from homelong weekendclose to downtowncoffee makerbusiness tripskyline chilinext morninggreat place to staystovekitchenettebrandon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Quite simple-of you can afford the Hampton inn or any other quality chain nearby do yourself a favor and book there. Rooms are fairly large. Pathetic excuse for pillows. Beds are extremely uncomfortable. Sheets and covers poor/thin quality. Floor was dirty upon entering room. Colleagues complained of stained bed throws. Worst part of stay was being awakened at 1:30 am while house keeping was vacuuming the rooms next to mine. There was banging and the such going on. Stopped after I complained but never should have happened in the first place.

• Stayed: September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I sincerely apologize the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations and their was a noise disturbance from our staff. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is reviewing our cleanliness and quiet time procedures.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at cvg@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

I could not believe there was no shampoo in my room. When I called to inquire about it, I was told that the truck had not come in yet and they had been out of shampoo for several days. How can a hotel run out of shampoo for their guests? I checked into the hotel at around 11:00 PM, was exhausted and in need of a shower. I did not have the desire or energy to go to the store to buy my own shampoo so had to do without. I would strongly discourage anyone from staying here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The lack of shampoo you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience.

In response to your feedback, I am making sure there is adequate stock of amenities available to all guests. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback.

I invite you to contact me at, cvg@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Enjoyed a comfortable stay during a National Conference. Tiny kitchen is capable of much good, bed sleeps well, close to local transportation and food. It's mostly quiet. Can walk to cool neighborhoods or to the Ohio River levee. Staff was very helpful. Room even has real WINDOWS that can unlock and OPEN if you want.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with how close our location was to local transportation and food. I am also glad to hear our staff provided you with great customer service and you found the room comfortable and quiet The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

My husband, my son, myself and another couple stayed here for one night in August, 2013 while attending town for a Reds ballgame. Not the best area, but we felt safe with the security guard. Pleasant check-in, friendly and helpful staff. Room was clean, spacious. Breakfast limited to granola bars, packaged muffins, some apples & oranges, coffee and other hot drinks. At check-out, breakfast gone, but front desk clerk directed me to a room where I could get a cup of coffee. Can't complain and would stay here again for the price.

Room Tip: We stayed in rooms 203 and 205. Both were clean and more than adequate for our needs.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lucy814
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Lucy - Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. I am glad our staff provided you, your family and friends with excellent customer service at check-in as well as at check-out. I am sorry you were not satisfied completely with the grab-and-go breakfast in the morning, but am glad that you found your rooms to be clean and spacious.

We look forward to you coming back to stay with us again either it be for another ballgame or other travels.

Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

- I received a really good service from the guy in the reception.
- The room smelled bad, old.
- I followed the advice of another reviewer and ask for a quiet room, so I didn't have problems with noises.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank AryCuesta
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that you were not satisfied with your room. I am working with our housekeeping staff to ensure the odor is eliminated as soon as possible. Still, I was pleased to hear that our staff provided you with great customer service at check-in.

Thank you again for your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.