“High Level Italian”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Carrabba's continues to offer a good menu selection and the food is always very good. The wine list is modest but includes some very nice wines. Service is fast. Only watch out is that it is very crowded on the weekends.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

For being valentines day, the restaurant was less than half full but we still had to wait to be seated. Our server only had us and two other tables at the same time but she just wasn't present. We had to ask for refills on our drinks and bread. Also had to ask for a plate for my son to put his bread on which bothered me because although he is only two, he is still a person and doesn't need to eat off the table. We ordered calamari which lacked in flavor. My Caesar salad was exactly as it should be so at least that was good. I have ordered the chicken marsala at other carraba's before and it has been way better. The sauce was watery and over seasoned. My husbands sirloin marsala had the texture of a steak that has been frozen and thawed before, although the flavor of his sauce seemed a little better. The servers spent more time by the food service window chatting with the kitchen staff than paying attention to their guests, this is including the manager. Overall, I was extremely disappointed in almost every aspect of our visit.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

We enjoyed dinner here a few nights ago. I had veal which was very tender along with a side of pasta. The pasta is served "soft" not "al dente" but it was still flavorful. The meal preludes included for me a chicken soup (very nice) and a Caesar salad for my husband which he enjoyed.

I should mention the blackberry sangria......someone's genius idea!!!!

Service was good. The server was hustling since he seemed to have 6+ tables but he did a very good job pacing the meal appropriately and getting drink refills.

The location is very busy on weekends, so plan your visit accordingly. There's a smallish seating area where you can wait or you could hover at the bar to snag a seat there.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We belong to a dinner club with 8 members. Sometimes this presents a problem for a restaurant but not Carrabba's. Our server, Michelle, was on top of every aspect of the meal. I have a thing for food being served hot and the veal marsala was perfect. When in Crestview Hills, KY, you can't miss at Carrabba's.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Have visited Carrabba's several times with family and friends. Nice atmosphere and good food, reasonably priced. Favorite is Chicken Bryan.