“Kilts here and there”

The Pub
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: A true British Pub experience complete with brilliant food, drink and genuine hospitality. We are best known for our signature Fish-n-Chips but guests can also nosh on shareable dishes, build their own burgers or savor some classic comfort food. An extensive beverage selection gives our guests the opportunity to discover fine ales and lagers from the United Kingdom, Europe and the USA. We also feature a top notch list of single malt scotch, bourbon, wine and specialty cocktails. In true pub fashion, guests will be warmly greeted by an enthusiastic team ready to take part in their memorable experience. It's a great place to dine, drink and gather.
Reviewed 15 January 2014

The wait staff (male and female) wear KILTS! We really thought that was a nice touch. It was a Friday night and we were impressed to learn that they had draft beer specials. Some places don't offer drink specials on a weekend. I had the traditional fish and chips and it was delicious. My husband had a chicken pasta dish which he liked. Nice happy party atmosphere and gorgeous bar. We will be going back.

ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Glad you fancy our kilts! Thanks for the great review and recognizing our food and atmosphere! See you back soon! Cheers!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We met up with my Aunt and took her to the pub for lunch. Food was good and hot. Kids loved their chips. My only complaint was the fish was a bit bready....

1  Thank Jellypooh
ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Thanks for the review! Hope to see you and your family back soon!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I recently visited "The Pub" located in Crestview Hills for yet another evening of fun, friends, and good drinks and food! However, this evening was different from the others. This evening, we had the most incredible server/ waitress ever!
Let me introduce you to Katie J- the server that exceeded our expectations a hundred times over! As soon as we were seated at our table, she approached us with a warm smile and a welcoming demeanor- like she was expecting us! We ordered our drinks and they were served to us in no time at all. She was friendly and outgoing, and actually seemed interested in our plans- what brought us to The Pub that evening, etc!
We enjoyed a few rounds of drinks as we discussed work and family, etc......and our glasses never went empty- which was a first for me at The Pub.
Later on we ordered dinner and asked Katie for her recommendations. I am so glad we did! I ordered the Fish & Chips which was delicious, and everyone at the table thoroughly enjoyed ther meals! Kudos to the Chef!
After dinner, we had another cocktail- of course taking in to consideration Katie's recommendations- and were able to enjoy the company, the atmosphere, and the service!
In my opinion, Katie J brings Service and Fun to a whole new level for The Pub. The word "service" is an understatement......she offers her customers truly Five Star Service....in a fun and relaxed atmosphere!
I absolutely cannot wait for our next visit to The Pub here in a couple weeks- and will definitely be requesting a table in Katie's section!
It is one thing to be able to serve........ I can go to Applebee's and be served a meal and drinks. It is another thing to be served with such graciousness, friendliness, and hospitality. I certainly hope that the management at "The Pub" is aware of such excellent employees! Maybe they can have Katie teach some of the others her magic!
I highly recommend this restaurant......

ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Micah, this review is brilliant! Thank you so much! I will make sure Katie is recognize for her amazing service. So glad to hear it made your evening that much better. Hope to see you again soon, cheers!!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

The food is really good and the service was good. It's just not a place you go if you want to have a conversation. It gets really loud. So just remember that before you go in... The fish and chips are great.

ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Thanks for the review Jennifer! Glad you enjoyed your fish and chips. I will make sure to pass along to our management team about the noise. thanks!

Reviewed 12 May 2013

We went to the Pub as something different. It was very good service (except when our server dropped a big glass and had to clean it up - but he was prompt to apologize for that). The food was really good and we will be back.