“Yum!”

Gustavo's Mexican Grill
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Crestwood
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Looking for a Mexican restaurant? Look no further! At our Mexican restaurant we provide authentic Mexican cuisines and drinks. Everything is made fresh daily. So, stop by today to for lunch or dinner! Looking for a caterer? Ask how we can help you with that! Give us a call today!
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped in on our way to Canada for vacation. It was a little off the beaten path, but turned out to be worth it. We both at for less than $20. Waiters were nice and competent. Food came quick. I got the chicken fajita quesadilla. I've never seen one without a side of lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream; however, they did not skimp on the cheese. It was quite TASTY. Husband got the chimichanga. He said it was alright.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants in the area. They food is excellent, and the service is speedy! They were packed for Father’s Day, and the service didn’t suffer. They did great to move people in and out and get the food out quickly...overall a wonderful Father’s Day outing with the family!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I could rave on & on but why bother when a few words sum it up: best TexMex food. Service is superb, the food consistently great at all 3 locations and served piping hot. Who can ask for more?

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We decided to try this restaurant while traveling through Kentucky and were very pleased that we stopped. Good food (I really liked the arroz con pollo.), nice margaritas and a very friendly staff. The restaurant was well lit, not cramped at all and had cute, modern decor. I'd recommend and would go out of my way to stop again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Gustavo’s is without a doubt, my family’s favorite Mexican restaurant. The service is impeccable, the facility is clean and well kept, decor is tasteful and not overdone or too in your face, and the food is always “on point!”