Firstly a Very Big Thank You to the East Sussex National!
My Fiancée and I had the pleasure of staying with you this weekend just gone, for two nights as a Special Birthday treat and we had the most amazing time. Even driving up to the Hotel and seeing the vast estate falling into view was stunning!
Our Club Double room was gorgeous, very clean and spacious – the double bed was colossal! The room also had a large balcony with breath taking views over the golf course, and surrounding countryside. The marble and glass bathroom and shower was spotless, a very welcoming place to be.
Within the first few minutes we knew we were in for a treat, the staff were very welcoming and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. Within an hour of arriving we had requested a late book out on the Sunday afternoon as opposed to dashing off at eleven Am - there was no extra charge for this.
Our weekend continued as it had started, lovely relaxing days punctuated with visits to the Spa pool, steam room, Sauna and Jacuzzi – again beautifully presented, very clean and with very attentive staff.
The evenings were equally as relaxing, eating and drinking in the bar area that was comfortable and beautifully lit with stunning views over the Golf Course. Special thank you to Stuart the Barman for taking care of us, again very helpful and attentive – nothing seemed to be too much trouble for him.
Waking to a peaceful hotel in the mornings was a joy, and as if things could not get any better, the Buffet Breakfast was truly outstanding both mornings in every way. So a big thanks you to all the staff on duty that weekend – especially to Neil the Operations Manager, a very big thank you to him for making our stay one of the best we have had, either here in the UK of indeed overseas. We WILL see you again, very soon around Mid March :-)
Tim & Simone X
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the Sussex Countryside, yet only 50 miles from London lies East Sussex National. Discover a contemporary 4 star hotel with 104 bedrooms,plus a state of the art health club, award winning spa and two championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your East Sussex National reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Sussex National Golf Hotel Uckfield
- East Sussex National Golf Resort And Spa
- East Sussex National Hotel
- East Sussex National Uckfield