I have just had a great stay with a bunch of great girls for a Hen Weekend. I'd like to say a big thank you to all the staff who looked after us so well: Tracey the General Manager was very attentive and Joe (the mixicologist!) gave us a brilliant cocktail making lesson. It was so much fun, although the success of our efforts varied greatly!!
After a very long journey which delayed us considerably, we were still welcomed for our wonderful dinner on the first night. The buffet breakfast had a good selection of all the usual suspects.
The Spa was lovely - we all enjoyed our treatments and made full use of the pool, steam rooms and relaxation room. The Spa staff were just as attentive as elsewhere in the hotel and we enjoyed a brilliant afternoon tea in the Spa area.
No complaints about our twin room (232). It was a good size, clean and well maintained with a balcony overlooking the countryside and golf course.
A really nice place with staff who know what they are doing and they do it VERY well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the Sussex Countryside, yet only 50 miles from London lies East Sussex National. Discover a contemporary 4 star hotel with 104 bedrooms,plus a state of the art health club, award winning spa and two championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms and HRS so you can book your East Sussex National reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Sussex National Golf Hotel Uckfield
- East Sussex National Golf Resort And Spa
- East Sussex National Hotel
- East Sussex National Uckfield