I recently stayed at the devere national east sussex with my mum and sister. The pool area was not as shown on the website, what a let down. The steam room was out of order with a trafficcone in front of the door, only 4 loungers which were had towels on but were not used thw whole time we were there. The whole area was poor, bland and so far waway from the description! ! Room with a balcony was adequate with a nice view. The breakfast service was bad, I had to ask for tea and coffee although 3 staff where in the restaurant, no service was offered. They only cleared tables for guests who had left. No offer of items of the menu and I could not eat the hard small crossiant, ask for more and was brought one which was the same. I have visited many devere hotels and this was the worst. I did complain at reception and check out but not satisfied with response, shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the Sussex Countryside, yet only 50 miles from London lies East Sussex National. Discover a contemporary 4 star hotel with 104 bedrooms,plus a state of the art health club, award winning spa and two championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your East Sussex National reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Sussex National Golf Resort And Spa
- East Sussex National Golf Hotel Uckfield
- East Sussex National Hotel
- East Sussex National Uckfield