Recently stayed here on business. The entrance and welcome from the staff certainly has the wow factor and the room was also impressive.
I have stayed at various DeVere Venues and this one is now top of my list! My room was immaculate and had amazing views (I think all the rooms here come with a great view!).
The leisure facilities here are fantastic and I couldn't resist treating myself to a massage (they also use 'Espa' products that I love).
I had the pleasure of meeting the General Manager who was so friendly and showed alot of passion for the venue and her job there, which was lovely to see. This is reflected in her team who all provided excellent service and were also friendly.
I wish I could have spent a bit longer here to explore the golf course and experience the restaurant for dinner (I arrived very late). But breakfast was delicious (I also enjoyed the beautiful views of the grounds from my table), my morning swim was great and my afternoon massage after a 4 hour meeting was an added bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the Sussex Countryside, yet only 50 miles from London lies East Sussex National. Discover a contemporary 4 star hotel with 104 bedrooms,plus a state of the art health club, award winning spa and two championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your East Sussex National reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Sussex National Golf Hotel Uckfield
- East Sussex National Golf Resort And Spa
- East Sussex National Hotel
- East Sussex National Uckfield