Booked a table for 30 people for an 85th birthday on a recent sunday in the restaraunt. Menu was 14.95 for 2 course carvery or 16.95 for 3 courses. The carvery is outstanding and considering the venue and views etc is very good value for money. It is extremley plush, drink prices are expensive but then it is a golf club as well. I would totally recommend this place for their carvery.we stayed overnight as well and the rooms are lovely. Breakfast good also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the Sussex Countryside, yet only 50 miles from London lies East Sussex National. Discover a contemporary 4 star hotel with 104 bedrooms,plus a state of the art health club, award winning spa and two championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your East Sussex National reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Sussex National Golf Resort And Spa
- East Sussex National Golf Hotel Uckfield
- East Sussex National Hotel
- East Sussex National Uckfield