We were at the hotel attending ESGA Senior golf competion.
The golf was fine, god service, good courses - no doubt. The hotel Gym & spa is fine.
The room was ok, nice wiew over the golf course, no noise, but no fridge.
The bar and restaurant was manned by personell which seemed unexpirenced in their job.
The breakfast buffet was scrabed to the minimum and not delicat.
The restaurant food was poor and uninspiering.
Without your own car it is difficult to get to other restaurants as the taxi service is unrealible and with long waiting times.
Use the sport & Golf facilities, and you will not be dissapointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the Sussex Countryside, yet only 50 miles from London lies East Sussex National. Discover a contemporary 4 star hotel with 104 bedrooms,plus a state of the art health club, award winning spa and two championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your East Sussex National reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Sussex National Golf Resort And Spa
- East Sussex National Golf Hotel Uckfield
- East Sussex National Hotel
- East Sussex National Uckfield