Booked via Lastminute.com and recieved an excellent rate for our two night break.
The standard room was spacious with a large and comfortable bed, masses of wardrobe space and a brilliant bathroom with seperate bath and very large shower. There was no mini-bar but room service was available.
All rooms face the golf course and aford wonderful views beyond it into the Downs.
Breakfast was included within our rate and we were very impressed by the range offered. There was plenty to choose from, both hot and cold, and it was continually re-stocked.
We ate in the restaurant one evening also. The service and the food were very good. My only criticism would be the poor menu choice for vegetarians. The menu did not change during our stay so unless I wanted to eat the same thing (one veggie option) we could only eat there once.
The health club was excellent. My partner used the gym and was impressed by the standard and amount of equipment available.
I used the swimming pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi and could not fault it. The changing facilities were also excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the Sussex Countryside, yet only 50 miles from London lies East Sussex National. Discover a contemporary 4 star hotel with 104 bedrooms,plus a state of the art health club, award winning spa and two championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your East Sussex National reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Sussex National Golf Hotel Uckfield
- East Sussex National Golf Resort And Spa
- East Sussex National Hotel
- East Sussex National Uckfield