“Taken off our stay list”

Red Roof Inn Danville
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Clover, United States
“Taken off our stay list”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The worst ever experience I have ever had while traveling on business. A total lack of management. No one seemed to know what they were doing or what the others were doing. Corporate should be ashamed of this location. My company has removed Best Western from our stay list. We used Best Western almost exclusively but we will no longer be using them. Thanks for the eye opening experience!! Oh and even after being thrown out of my room and having my belongings put in trash bags, they charged me the full rate of my rooms. Very terrible hotel chain!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Kevin F

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

First off, I am a loyal Hilton brand traveler. That was not an option on this trip, so I nervously depended on other TA reviewers and booked this Best Western. (Once again, fellow reviewers, you did not let me down - thank you!) This is a freshly remodeled, clean hotel. I am also the kind of person who looks under mattresses and along the edges, takes the headboards off the wall and inspects the box springs for bedbugs before I get settled in. This passed my tough inspection with flying colors. The mattresses and box springs appear new (commensurate with remodel), the tub is a recent replacement and the whole place appears to have fresh paint and wallpaper. Well done, new management! Thanks for a clean, comfortable stay.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Best Western Danville Inn is a nice economical hotel. It was very clean and quiet.....essentials when you are working away from home. The mattress and linens were very comfortable. Towels were thin. The only downside I noticed was that my nonsmoking room smelled like smoke. There were cigarette burns on the sink, tub, and carpet. You can't get that smell out without taking up the carpet, etc. The hotel staff were very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Louisville
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Nice hotel and friendly staff but I was disappointed in the lack of security. Apparently the lock on the back door was broken and the door was left unlocked throughout the night. A nice facility and very pleasant employees. The complimentary breakfast items were very tasty and well presented.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Murfreesboro
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Good accommodations, great service, excellent value. Staff is great and the rooms are clean. Nothing fancy, but adequate and affordable. Will return when I am in the area again. Good value for your money.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Santa Cruz, United States
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Very nice place to stay. It is in a central location with easy access to restaurants and other activities. Very pleasant and friendly hotel staff. However, due to the storm the internet wasn't working very well.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Jackson, Wyoming
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We stayed 2 days at here. The hospitality was like no other, very friendly. The two emoloyees I would like give credit to are Rebecca and Missy. They made fresh cookies for us at 3 am.. They really made us feel at home.. Had a great time talking to them and I will be coming back here every year. Thanks again for the hospitality ladies .

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank J4cks0n
Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Comfort Suites
Holiday Inn Express Nicholasville
Quality Inn Danville
Quality Inn Danville
#5 of 6 in Danville

Been to Red Roof Inn Danville? Share your experiences!