“AWFUL”

Red Roof Inn Danville
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Everything was disgusting. I saw ants and other small bugs everywhere. My towels had stains and so did my sheets. I went to the front desk and the male manager was very rude and disrespectful. I don't recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2014
David S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I am the new manager my name is David. I started around the first of June. I believe the trip advisor said your stay was in May. We are making some changes that will improve the areas that were your concerns.
We will use your comments to try to improve the experience of our guest.
David

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I've being staying at this hotel for business purposes for the last 2 years. The customer service is great!! They strive to make it possible to give me the same room everytime I stay here. They work at making sure I have a certain parking space everytime as I have to park at a certain place because of having to charge my truck up at night. I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
David S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Thank you for writing such a favorable review. We are excited to announce, our plans to remodel starting this fall. We are remodeling our guest rooms and exterior of the hotel. We are also changing brands. We will becoming a Red Roof Inn. We are very excited and looking forward to the changes.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The best hotel in Danville; Clean, comfortable, and friendly staff. A breakfast that is good, not just sweet rolls and coffee. There is a pool. Within walking distance to fast food, a very good restaurant and some shopping.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for the positive response. We are going to remodel starting this fall. We are changing to a red roof inn, but will have the same staff and service.

David Stone

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The worst ever experience I have ever had while traveling on business. A total lack of management. No one seemed to know what they were doing or what the others were doing. Corporate should be ashamed of this location. My company has removed Best Western from our stay list. We used Best Western almost exclusively but we will no longer be using them. Thanks for the eye opening experience!! Oh and even after being thrown out of my room and having my belongings put in trash bags, they charged me the full rate of my rooms. Very terrible hotel chain!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Kevin F
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

First off, I am a loyal Hilton brand traveler. That was not an option on this trip, so I nervously depended on other TA reviewers and booked this Best Western. (Once again, fellow reviewers, you did not let me down - thank you!) This is a freshly remodeled, clean hotel. I am also the kind of person who looks under mattresses and along the edges, takes the headboards off the wall and inspects the box springs for bedbugs before I get settled in. This passed my tough inspection with flying colors. The mattresses and box springs appear new (commensurate with remodel), the tub is a recent replacement and the whole place appears to have fresh paint and wallpaper. Well done, new management! Thanks for a clean, comfortable stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Best Western Danville Inn is a nice economical hotel. It was very clean and quiet.....essentials when you are working away from home. The mattress and linens were very comfortable. Towels were thin. The only downside I noticed was that my nonsmoking room smelled like smoke. There were cigarette burns on the sink, tub, and carpet. You can't get that smell out without taking up the carpet, etc. The hotel staff were very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Nice hotel and friendly staff but I was disappointed in the lack of security. Apparently the lock on the back door was broken and the door was left unlocked throughout the night. A nice facility and very pleasant employees. The complimentary breakfast items were very tasty and well presented.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Comfort Suites
#5 of 6 in Danville
Super 8 Danville
Super 8 Danville
#6 of 6 in Danville

Been to Red Roof Inn Danville? Share your experiences!