Quality Inn Danville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Danville)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Chose this hotel for the price. We visited on June 1st, pool wasn't open but it looks nice. The interior was very clean, beds were comfy and the employees were quick at check in and check out and very helpful. I would definitely stay here again and definitely recommend it. Breakfast in morning was very nice as well - large variety to pick from. A+

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Tracy U, Manager at Quality Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Thank you for your review of the Quality Inn Danville. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear you think of us as a good location at a reasonable price. We're sorry that we didn't have our pool open yet, however it should be open later this week. Look forward to seeing you here on your next trip into the area!

Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

We stayed April 27th. Upon checking in, David, the person running the front desk gave me a bag with bottled water, Cheetos, and microwave popcorn. We discovered that there is no elevator in this hotel, which was kind of a pain lugging 3 kids and our things up a flight of stairs. We got to our suite, which was nice, the kids had their own large room with a fridge, microwave, sofa and chair, and a flat screen TV. Our adjoining room had a king size bed, flat screen TV, desk and pull out sofa. I found 2 problems with the room. The first was that the toilet had black mold or scum inside the bowl like housekeeping had not scrubbed it in ages. It was nasty. The second, was that neither sofa had bedding, and David had to scramble to find some. He did so very quickly. The breakfast in the morning was tasty, hot, and fresh, and the attendant very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank katherine s

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the size of the rooms and our complimentary breakfast in the Q Café. I do want to let you know that we share the hotel's TripAdvisor comments with our entire team. I want to apologize for the issue you experienced regarding the cleanliness of the room. Your comments will be passed along to our Housekeeping team. I hope that if you come to Danville again, you will give us another try.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

We had reservations at another hotel in tow and had to move to the Quality Inn after the first night we checked in. We were very pleased with the Quality Inn it was clean and the breakfast was good in the morning. Got to say we have had a much better experence at Quality than at the othe place. Thank you so much for taking good care of my guys and myself.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Marvin J
Donna T, KY Area Sales Manager at Quality Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

Thank you for the nice review for the Quality Inn Danville, KY. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service and we are glad you enjoyed our hot deluxe complimentary breakfast. If you enjoy a hot southern breakfast Ms. Essie will take excellent care of your group.

The next time you are in the area we hope to be your first choice when choosing a place to stay.

KY Area Sales Manager

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I checked out reviews for hotels in the Danville/Herrodsburg, KY area, and only the Quality Inn had the best review. Checking in was easy, the room was clean, and it was quiet. The breakfast buffet was so so so delicious. One morning was sausage, cheese omlets, biscuits, waffles, choice of 3 cereals, 3 juices, fresh fruit, bagels, muffins, coffee.........the next morning was just about the same except it was bacon and scrambled eggs. The staff was very friendly and we had everything we needed. This trip was not for pleasure, but the stay at the Quality Inn made the trip easier to deal with.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Donna T, Area Sales Manager Kentucky at Quality Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Quality Inn, Danville, KY.
We're glad you had a great stay and enjoyed some real southern hospitality from our great staff.
Our breakfast buffet is one of the best around. There is quite a large selection of breakfast items and the kitchen attendant prepares everything to perfection. There are many reasons we have so many guest return not only for the cleanliness, really spacious rooms and delicious hot breakfast but also for the excellent staff.

We look forward to having you as our guest the next time you are in the area.

Kentucky Area Sales Mananger

Reviewed 7 March 2013

When I arrived at the hotel the woman at the counter was very kind and checked me in without issue. She had upgraded me to a better room since I was a Choice member. I had no idea they did that, so that was a nice surprise. The room was huge, clean and had little mints on the pillows and towels. The king bed slept very well. It was easy to connect to the wireless. i was also very glad they had a printer in the lobby so I could print off something I needed that I forgot to print before the trip. There were even cookies in the lobby in the evening. I woke up to a nice continental breakfast full of great options (waffles, eggs, biscuits, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, and then some). Checkout was very easy as well and the woman--the same from my check-in--even remembered my name. I was very pleased with the hotel and highly recommend it if you're staying in town. I would also suggest being a Choice member and buying in advance from their website (it was considerably cheaper to prepay for a room in that case).

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Justy E
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Quality Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Thank you for the great review. Our team at the Quality Inn Danville, KY is glad you had a most enjoyable stay. They go beyond the call of duty to provide excellent guest satisfaction. The hot delicious breakfast and the large clean spacious rooms are excellent for the corporate traveler or for family reunions and sports teams. We're one of the best kept secrets in Danville that keeps the guest coming back time and time again. Choice Priviledge members are very important to us as it shows the loyalty our guests have for the brand. We are happy to upgrade our VIP members when upgraded rooms are available.

We look forward to having you as our guest on your next stay in the Danville area.

Kentucky Area Sales Manager