“The room was suppose to be non smoking, was not. The...”
Review of Super 8 Danville

Super 8 Danville
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Danville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Napoleon
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Excellent front desk staff, both at check-in and also at check-out. Offered to help us with directions via phone if we got lost on the way to our next destination. Our only complaint was that they needed to invest in a newer blanket for the bed. Bed and sheets were comfortable, but the blanket left something to be desired.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

dickson
Reviewed 12 July 2013

My husband and I stayed here when I got a matching tattoo with my best friend. We check in, hand in my debit card and get our room keys. Let me just say front desk was helpful, management...ehh. So get my tattoo, sleep in, eat their average breakfast and then check out. I would say its a couple weeks down the road, i see they haven't taken my money. So I wait till like a month has passed and then I call the hotel. Couldn't see what went wrong. Call corporate still didn't see anything. Call the hotel yet again and they say let me speak to my manager so I wait and nothing happens. Until this week, they decide to up and take the money, which I don't have and overdraft my account. I talked to my bank, they said it was authorized the night we stayed there, they were holding the money, if that was the case they should have taken it out right then. Basically I just have to suck it up and pay it...never staying here again. That is one thing, if you're going to stay here, I would just pay cash, then you won't have to worry about this happening to you.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Danville hotels

Birmingham
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Management and Front desk were very helpful at all times and very informative about the local area and businesses

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Red Roof Inn Danville
#1 of 6 in Danville
Baymont Inn and Suites Harrodsburg
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Danville
Red Roof Inn and Suites

Been to Super 8 Danville? Share your experiences!