“Food in frig.”
Review of Super 8 Danville

Super 8 Danville
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Room had food in frig. that was all dried up.But the room was ok. write home Would I stay again,yes.Oh the outside security door does not lock! Needs to be fixed,but safe place.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Excellent front desk staff, both at check-in and also at check-out. Offered to help us with directions via phone if we got lost on the way to our next destination. Our only complaint was that they needed to invest in a newer blanket for the bed. Bed and sheets were comfortable, but the blanket left something to be desired.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2013

My husband and I stayed here when I got a matching tattoo with my best friend. We check in, hand in my debit card and get our room keys. Let me just say front desk was helpful, management...ehh. So get my tattoo, sleep in, eat their average breakfast and then check out. I would say its a couple weeks down the road, i see they haven't taken my money. So I wait till like a month has passed and then I call the hotel. Couldn't see what went wrong. Call corporate still didn't see anything. Call the hotel yet again and they say let me speak to my manager so I wait and nothing happens. Until this week, they decide to up and take the money, which I don't have and overdraft my account. I talked to my bank, they said it was authorized the night we stayed there, they were holding the money, if that was the case they should have taken it out right then. Basically I just have to suck it up and pay it...never staying here again. That is one thing, if you're going to stay here, I would just pay cash, then you won't have to worry about this happening to you.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple