Stayed here for 3 nights with family.
My kids are pre-teens as there is not much to do in hotel. There is one pool and another new one being constructed. This a hotel better for holidaying couples.
Stayed in Ubud Villa which is sizable and upstairs unit has better views although rice fields were harvested. Can be noisy as lots of ducks in the rice fields nearby. Cleanliness could be better as towels looked old.
Hotel has nice grounds with a nice art gallery which sells very expensive pieces. Staff are friendly and helpful.
There are 2 restaurants. One near pool serves breakfast which is very average and portions small. The other restaurant is very well known in Bali for its crispy duck and sambal sauce. 2 Indonesian presidents have dined here. Staff told me that this year Luis Nani of Manchester United and Jason Morello also ate at this restaurant. Food is expensive.
There is not much for food and beverage around the hotel. So you need to take the shuttle to Ubud for cheaper meals. There is an excellent Mexican taco restaurant nearby.
Hotel is located 10 minutes by shuttle from centre of Ubud town. My observations is that most hotels are located outside and provide shuttle. This is not a negative as the town itself does not offer much. Shopping in town caters to tourist and food choice is average. There are 2 excellent art galleries which deserve visiting.
Hotel is located near elephant cave which is worth visiting and serves as a good base for visiting Kintamanis region (Mount Agung,Lake Batur) and Mas where there is lots of wood carving.
I would conclude that hotel did not live up to my expectations given price and reviews I read in trip advisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas is located south east of ubud, about 2 km to the citi center, and 27 km from the international Denpasar Ngurah Rai Airport.25 units exclusive luxury villas, mix design of traditional with modern touch facing to the rice field and beautiful tropical garden view.Free shuttle service to ubud citi center at anytime from 9am until 10pm, provide you with 2 public big swimming pool, arts gallery, spa, and the most famous restaurant of Bebek Tepi Sawah Restaurant and the Crispy Duck menu ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tepi Sawah Villas And Spa
- Tepi Sawah Villas Hotel Ubud
- Tepi Sawah Hotel
- Tepi Sawah Resort