This was a beautiful place to stay. Our room was large with the most comfortable king size bed. The bathroom was gorgeous and very roomy. Our balcony was also very peaceful overlooking the pool with lots of bird life and plenty of room. The whole place had a serene feel to it which in turn relaxed us even more. We ate at the restaurant both nights (with traditional Balinese dance both times as a bonus). Meals were great, really cheap, and delicious - famous for the crispy duck (which didn't disappoint!) and happy hour cocktails. Staff are genuinely interested in you and go out of their way to make you feel special. The courtesy bus into Ubud was available whenever we needed it (no set timetable - just roll up and ask and they'll take you!). We definitely recommend this hotel and would certainly stay again - it was fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas is located south east of ubud, about 2 km to the citi center, and 27 km from the international Denpasar Ngurah Rai Airport.25 units exclusive luxury villas, mix design of traditional with modern touch facing to the rice field and beautiful tropical garden view.Free shuttle service to ubud citi center at anytime from 9am until 10pm, provide you with 2 public big swimming pool, arts gallery, spa, and the most famous restaurant of Bebek Tepi Sawah Restaurant and the Crispy Duck menu ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tepi Sawah Villas And Spa
- Tepi Sawah Villas Hotel Ubud
- Tepi Sawah Hotel
- Tepi Sawah Resort